Hi everyone! ^^

Almost one year ago, I've started to create MV's about asian dramas (started with the Untamed, continued with k-dramas). When I'm watching a drama, and see some great scene or hear a song that reminds me of a drama, I always think I have to make a video out of it. I make my videos with both English and Hungarian sub, since my mother language is Hungarian.

I'm not doing this for fame, simply just for fun. I don't even have that much view ^^" But I thought I want to share with you some of my works.

My channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUEKYQUV5Thbray8Szy6hbA

Here's a K-drama multifandom, with Vincenzo, Sysyphus, Space sweepers and Itaewon class. I'm really proud of this one, although it has low views. I spent more than 10 hours just with searching and cutting out the scenes I might need :D

K-drama multifandom - Against the wind

I also have a video about Itaewon Class. While watching, I read down the scenes I'll need for it, so this was an easy one to make:

Itaewon Class - "Freedom is not free"

My video with the most view is an Untamed FMV, with the song Nathan Wagner - Burn. It has 43k views, and the other one is a Nathan Wagner cover, with Linkin Park - One more light. I almost cried while editing, I wanted to make it really-really sad.

The Untamed - Would you still love me?

The Untamed - One more light

I'm also preparing a video about At a distance, spring is green, and want to make one about Youth of may too.

Amazing edits. Really. I especially loved The Untamed ones! (You've got a new subscriber here. heheH) 

emmagucci:

Amazing edits. Really. I especially loved The Untamed ones! (You've got a new subscriber here. heheH) 

Thank you so much ^^

Here's another multifandom, with Mr. Sunshine, Hymn of death, and Youth of may. :)

I've made a fan-made trailer about the thriller-horror drama Hometown, check out if you're interested :)

And if you haven't watched it yet, here's my newest multifandom, which I forgot to post here :D It contains 10 dramas. I've spent more time downloading and cutting out scenes than creating the video :D