Reptar!! Haha I remember Rugrats! :p Haha nice drawings/colorings (:
I love the Reptar :D
I love reptar as well :p lol
ali101234 wrote: I love reptar as well :p lol

ali101234 wrote: Thanks guys.

Your Welcome (:
Haha Reptar rocks :p
I used to draw a lot lol.

I had a lot of portraits, but I left them at school I think, so I lost them. The angle is not that good, nor the lighting.

The theme was a fantastic tree or something like that. At the beggining, I planned to paint it with dark colors, but when I saw that everybody had happy colors and lots of colors on their drawings, I thought "Ok, but I still can have the most colorful drawing" -.-' but in the end, it became too colorful ^^''.
I'm an owl addict, so I also drew an owl, so here are 2 close-ups. It looks weird, and it doesn't really looks like an owl, but I tried xD.

I'll post more things like signatures, avatars, paint or photoshop drawings later. I didn't know about the 4 pics limit :(.
I like the tree (: It is colorful but it looks nice (:

By the way who's the person you drew? It looks really well drawn :D
It's Shou, the leader from Alice Nine, a Jrock band :D.
verdaisy wrote: It's Shou, the leader from Alice Nine, a Jrock band :D.

Ohh I thought he looked semi-familiar (: I've only heard a few of their songs and watched a few MVs (:
This guy is awesome! His name is Dalton Ghetti and he carves sculptures out of pencil lead.!

Here is his website.
ali101234 wrote: I know I know they are not very good but please don't be to harsh :p

Actually they r adorable ^_^
Sleepninja wrote: This guy is awesome! His name is Dalton Ghetti and he carves sculptures out of pencil lead.!

Ohh I remember my art teacher showing us those carvings! They're really cool! :D
Crazy4You wrote: Ohh I remember my art teacher showing us those carvings! They're really cool! :D

Have you seen the guy that carves toothpicks? So cool!
Sleepninja wrote: Have you seen the guy that carves toothpicks? So cool!

I think I might've. Haha any of that is really cool - and then you think - how can you make something so intricate out of something that's already so small to carve!