Hello everyone! I'm watching Daemang because it's one of the most important dramas in the acting life of one of my favorite actors, Jo Hyun Jae. This drama earned him the right to be the lead from then on. This drama caused him to be considered the lead in his first lead, Love Letter. I'm going to analyze it episode by episode starting today. Old dramas shed a lot of light on us. It's a pity that no one has paid attention to this drama to this day. I'll be the first to address that drama on this page. Please, if anyone wants to accompany me, I'll be  grateful. The first episode is excellent, the settings, the clothing, and the idiosyncrasy of the Koreans of the Joseon times. Our protagonist, the youngest son, is a born leader. It moved me when the family slave took her our protagonist  to be raised as one of the family. And I cried with sorrow when I saw the brutal beating that the two children received from their father, the confinement without water, very unfair, very cruel. These dramas present the ugly face of the Joseon Dynasty. But it is good to watch it, so we can understand Koreans today. In short, we have to look to the past, to understand our present and change the future.