So I am on ep 10, and hmm I feel some type of way that cha en dong believes that ex inmate that set her up. granted. Ji Hoon is dumb as hell

why is ji hoon auch a dummy?

I actually really like him but I don't really like that he is so obsessed with Eun Dong. Almost everything what he does has to involve her. 

IMHO, RE: Ji Hoon - Sometimes in your family you get trapped in a role; if you are the do nothing bum, that is your role; your mistakes are always used against you. This is how I see Ji Hoon. He's been trapped and maybe it was not an accident. There are some really shady family members he has. JS!

SylviaRoberts:

IMHO, RE: Ji Hoon - Sometimes in your family you get trapped in a role; if you are the do nothing bum, that is your role; your mistakes are always used against you. This is how I see Ji Hoon. He's been trapped and maybe it was not an accident. There are some really shady family members he has. JS!

I have to say that I agree with you to a certain extent. I think though he could have chosen to be brave and not a coward when they were in high school and did the right thing. He knew what his cousin did and he should to turn a blind eye just because they are family. Everything he did for cha en sung and her family, I feel it's because he feels guilty.

kdramaddict1:

I have to say that I agree with you to a certain extent. I think though he could have chosen to be brave and not a coward when they were in high school and did the right thing. He knew what his cousin did and he should to turn a blind eye just because they are family. Everything he did for cha en sung and her family, I feel it's because he feels guilty.

Yes! He definitely has a guilt complex now. I hope he moves pas t that and just acts like a decent human being. We'll see.