At around 30m of episode 11 when the prriestess is taking capture the police officer and he is kneeling we can see she's got some sort of weapon (knife or some ritual dagger). Why was it censored? 

The series have violence and several instances we've got firearms, axes and so on... so why was it censored?

I recently saw the Sweet Home and there were several instances with knifes and even sword deaths... so I don't understand why... Can someone explain to me?

Thank you

Paulo

I think it's to do with the age rating. Sweet home is rated 18 and Dark Hole is a 15. Regarding the not censoring other weapons ,I think it depends on the intension, whether the weapon is being used and whether it is being used to harm a person or not. 

normally in Chinese drama most of the drama that contain weapon the is no censored

Paulo Goncalves:

At around 30m of episode 11 when the prriestess is taking capture the police officer and he is kneeling we can see she's got some sort of weapon (knife or some ritual dagger). Why was it censored? 

The series have violence and several instances we've got firearms, axes and so on... so why was it censored?

I recently saw the Sweet Home and there were several instances with knifes and even sword deaths... so I don't understand why... Can someone explain to me?

Thank you

Paulo

They also censored other weapons, you might not have noticed, but early on when the priestess is making the blood circle- they also blurred it there.  You can still see what the item is but they are pretending to not show self harm.  Most shows will also blurred out person vs. person with sharp items- I've even seen bottles blurred. Sweet home dose not count as its not people they are fighting. 

LeePhenh:

normally in Chinese drama most of the drama that contain weapon the is no censored

Different rules