Non has a brother named New, as mentioned by his parents, New is studying abroad. Someone else mentioned that White could be New. My wild guess is Tan being New.

As we can see Phi, White and Tan seem to be not afraid of lot of things happening in the forest. Are these three plotting this together. Who could be Non's brother, Tan or White?

I also think Tan is Non's brother. White seems too young, but they could play us...

Non's brother and Phi are definitly working together.

my first thought is also that tan is his brother, but this drama is messing with my brain hahah.  his reaction in ep 1 where the others are talking about non is too sketchy, and we barely know anything about him. white knows something for sure tho,  but idk if he has a connection to non himself or to phi?

also, since people have mentioned white, i've been wondering if him dating tee could be part of a plan or if he does really like him? their relationship seemed genuine to me but now i just have soo many questions.

While Tan definitely could be Non's brother.  I personally suspect that we haven't been introduced to him yet.  Remember that mysterious 9th person in the house with them?  Yeah, that's who I think is Non's brother.

TheGrandmaster:

While Tan definitely could be Non's brother.  I personally suspect that we haven't been introduced to him yet.  Remember that mysterious 9th person in the house with them?  Yeah, that's who I think is Non's brother.

TRUE TRUE TRUE SAME SAME SAME

I feel it most likely is tan but they could do a plot twist and it's white or the mysterious 9th person but like white gotta be dating tee for the plan there is jus no way tee is such a asshole 😀

Axel:

I feel it most likely is tan but they could do a plot twist and it's white or the mysterious 9th person but like white gotta be dating tee for the plan there is jus no way tee is such a asshole 😀

I honestly think tee will be heartbroken if white betrays him....whatever shi he has done in the past but this time he genuinely cares for white and loves him a lot. It would be so satisfying to watch....LIKE YESS B TASTE BETRAYEL THATS WUT YO DESERVE.

Mitomitodarari:

I honestly think tee will be heartbroken if white betrays him....whatever shi he has done in the past but this time he genuinely cares for white and loves him a lot. It would be so satisfying to watch....LIKE YESS B TASTE BETRAYEL THATS WUT YO DESERVE.

Nahhh, that "genuinely caring for White" guy took the bike from dead uncle and ran away with Top to escape the forest leaving behind White. He cares more about himself than others imo.

joy:

Nahhh, that "genuinely caring for White" guy took the bike from dead uncle and ran away with Top to escape the forest leaving behind White. He cares more about himself than others imo.

did'nt he comeback for white as far as I remember

Mitomitodarari:

did'nt he comeback for white as far as I remember

he did, but honestly it's the fact that he WAS going to leave him there at first.. so for me that was already done 😭 i was happy he came back but i couldn't be 100% okay even then

luna:

he did, but honestly it's the fact that he WAS going to leave him there at first.. so for me that was already done 😭 i was happy he came back but i couldn't be 100% okay even then

That is true....tbh we could've cut him sum slack but the fact that he is a jerk who pushed non to his limits.....nawww 

I think white gonna be biggest twist of DFF my gut feeling is saying he is New.