Hi all, 

Just wondering if someone could please shed light on this? When Choi Yi Jae died, it seemed like he landed on an unfortunate passerby and while I think it was a woman, I am not 100% certain. I don't believe that it's Ji Soo because we see her attend his cremation alongside Yi Jae's mom. All theories are welcome, thank you for your time!

Nobody else died, the scene we are seeing in episodes 2-3  is the same one from episode 4 when they got both hit by the car.

Annick :

Nobody else died, the scene we are seeing in episodes 2-3  is the same one from episode 4 when they got both hit by the car.

That's what I think too but a child doll was shown lying there which keeps me in doubt.

The doll was just there for the episode with the baby.

If it had killed someone , the death would have talked about it and shown him the other family, his mom would have to deal with the other family and his GF would  have probably said something too.

Annick :

The doll was just there for the episode with the baby.

If it had killed someone , the death would have talked about it and shown him the other family, his mom would have to deal with the other family and his GF would  have probably said something too.

Thanks for confirming. I get it now.