As a lot of people have been commenting that the plot of DAYS fell flat for them, I started to wonder; What was it that kept everyone invested in the drama? The plot? The dialogues? The chemistry between the leads, the second couple or perhaps even the family dynamic? 

As for me, I adored every single moment of TDK and MM; from their eye contact, to their healing hugs to the way they smiled at each other and the conversations they had. I think the cast was absolutely perfect for this drama. I also loved the family dynamic, particularly the relationship of PDK and her brother. 

I did find the story interesting, but I wouldn't say that was wade made me start nor keep watching the DAYS. How about you? 

Same as you, I loved the main leads chemistry!!! I also liked the message of having to live life to the best of your abilities regardless of the hardships because they are temporary and how important love is whether it is romantic, familial, or platonic <3 

Regarding the conversation of the plot falling, I think it could have been fixed if the writer and made the fantasy aspects clearer/more present in the drama and cut some of the fluff out. Even though I enjoyed watching the characters interactions, at a point it was a little repetitive. Had they had used the fluff time to really dive deeper into something else like Doom's background, DK's illness (the focus was kind of lost after the first few episodes), etc., I think the drama would have received much less criticism. 

Hey, I totally agree with you both.