sunnycolaa:

I think its Bo Geol. I feel like its going to be similar to whats wrong with secretary kim

I seriously thought of this too.

For me Kang Bo Geol is Jun Ki-ho! He has reasons to change his identity, like his ex-cop abusive father still looking for him, and his now elder brother who don't remember his childhood part. Maybe he also not remember that he is Ki-ho or he don't want to reveal it yet.... BUT I like his brother more!

MisoraUni:

Yeah I agree he wouldn't have lost his memories, he probably just got tired of waiting or felt like she was really gone and wanted to move on with his life.

Mmm more than getting tired he also might thought that she was dead maybe, so he moved on, but the problem is why is he ignoring her

Silent Heart:

Mmm more than getting tired he also might thought that she was dead maybe, so he moved on, but the problem is why is he ignoring her

That's my point.

But, I already wondered about the cutting in episode 2, the viewer is actually not shown how from running to the drone, she went to the boat eating kimpab. It could be a strategic directing to show after a few episodes what actually happened in between.
Because what we never saw so far is his first reaction hearing her name and seeing her.

WonderWisdom:

That's my point.

But, I already wondered about the cutting in episode 2, the viewer is actually not shown how from running to the drone, she went to the boat eating kimpab. It could be a strategic directing to show after a few episodes what actually happened in between.
Because what we never saw so far is his first reaction hearing her name and seeing her.

I also thought about it. I think the reason they didn't  made a big deal in their first encounter to increase the suspense that is he Ki Ho or not in viewers perspect

I watched the two first episodes two times today. It is very obviously bo geol. this is so wholesome i camt wait to see his POV. 

Would it be too far-fetched to wonder if there is a connection between Kiho being a light sleeper and Bogeol requesting to sleep in separate rooms? Does his brother snore? I guess this would be an odd detail but just wanted to bring it up here.

It's getting really confusing

Like why does woo hak have those flashback of past when ki ho is someone else

And ki ho is someone else because the person who is ki ho he remembers himself for his past friends to have contacted

It's most probably that bo gyeol is ki ho

But the other thing make me come up with a different story

The theory

Woo hak is ki ho. But he hurt his head and forgot every thing but eventually he had everything written in a diary all the moments as he always used to remember mom ha but never talk to people's and

No gyeol after the accident got his hands on the diary and read all of it which is why he used to wait for Mok ha at that place not ki ho as his glasses were gone (bo gyeol is never shown to use contact or having poor eyesight yk cause if he had wook hak could have already copied him)

Which is why when bo gyeol met mok ha he bought her shoes and at the end the song he could feel his brothers emotions as she was singing as he read ki ho's diary

While without any connection woo hak felt a good bond between him and mok ha.

And about his school friends talking to ki hko. Bo gyeol as an adult must have reached out to ki his friend ofc to get info on Mok ha for his brother introducing himself as ki ho cause he read how ki ho's father used to abuse him and incase he found out it would be bo gyeol so to take it upon himself.

And at the end it's just the hypothesis

Well but if really bo gyeol is ki ho then he and woo hak has to be either twins or nothing at all

Not the half brothers

Just step brothers

sunnycolaa:

I think its Bo Geol. I feel like its going to be similar to whats wrong with secretary kim

Watched that show years ago but I don't remember what you are on about. Might be time for a re-watch in the near future.

Sneha21:
I kind of wish it is Bo-geol but what do you guys think?

Silent Heart:
What's intriguing is why he ignores Seo Mok Ha.

ig maybe because of his father...or maybe it was too traumatic for him so he doesn't want to think about the past OR what if his current mom his real mom(who ran away)...and if his ex father got to know about ki ho . he will find his mom too...

JCDRANZER:

Watched that show years ago but I don't remember what you are on about. Might be time for a re-watch in the near future.

in secretary kim, the ML's brother believes that he was the one kidnapped with the FL and tries to pursue her romantically because of it. Turns out that because of all the trauma the brother took the ML's memories as his own and the ML and his family let him do that because it was "easier"

Just finished watching Ep 3 and I'm even more convinced Bo Geol is Ki Ho. Also glad that Mok Ha's friend from high school and the boy who hung out with Ki Ho got married. I really need to see more of them again after that comment about Ki Ho being happy and moving on. My brain is thinking the writers are gonna show up with a plot twist like "Ki Ho isn't any of the brothers" just to mess with me. 

the final scene of episode 3 pretty much confirmed that it's bo-geol for me

One more theory after ep4 : Ki ho is dead but his organs are transplanted and gives memory flashbacks to host . But it must be too dark for light kdrama

WonderWisdom:

That's my point.

I thought the same thing too. The way a moment is never shown from his Pov. It could be a plot build as to why we are having cut scenes with him not having any POV in important scenes if he is in fact the male lead. It's very much pointing to the fact that he is In fact Ki Ho . And once it's known, I feel like there will be a compilation of moments where we will seee a lot of Bo Geol pov and this time us knowing he is Ki Ho.. that'd be very wholesome and I want it bad