"Secret". It's a taiwanese movie. It's really good. It worth watching! ;)
I also watched "Secret". I love love loved it.
attack on the pin-up boys and kimini todoke pretty good
The last movie I watched was Detective Dee and the Mystery of the Flame or something like that. But, it's Chinese/Hong Kong(ese) lol
Hello Ghost (Korean Movie) & Banga Banga
Battlefield Heroes (K-Movies) action & funny movies. Now i knew that Lee Gwang Soo took picture hot pants (Running Man) while in war shooting location there. kekekekeke :D
I Am Happy starring Hyun Bin and Lee BoYoung. Would've liked a better ending but their performances were solid. Prior to that was Virgin Snow. Trying hard to avoid movies that make me cry, but always seem to gravitate toward them.
Just watched 100 Days with Mr. Arrogant :)

I lurves Ha Ji Won.
The Man from Nowhere You guys gotta check it out! I have a review of it on me profile ^.^
3 idots (hindi) super awesome
Finding Mr. Destiny :) Liked it! Gong Woo - LOVE HIM! <3
pen5785 wrote: 3 idots (hindi) super awesome

I dont watch many bollywood films & enjoy them haha but this one was very good. My friend gave me Taare Zameen Par DVD as a gift I havent seen it yet but its supposed to be really good. It has same actor as in 3 idiots.
myomo wrote: I dont watch many bollywood films & enjoy them haha but this one was very good. My friend gave me Taare Zameen Par DVD as a gift I havent seen it yet but its supposed to be really good. It has same actor as in 3 idiots.

the kid with dyleksik.... its really good too ..not as funnier but maybe more sentimental and in dramatic side
Last movie I watched was Wedding dress. It was so sad, and I usually don't cry but this movie made me cry. :)
Ghost House (S. Korean)