Suckerforhappyendings:

i wasnt that happy with the 15th episode like they should have made up and judging from the preview for today it looks like the writers are dragging it and for what

the only thing good was the performance

Precisely, with the ending of episode 15 they should get back together and the closure in episode 16 being their musical development. Now episode 16 they are still procrastinating even when the "love" word was used?

caDAVEr:

Precisely, with the ending of episode 15 they should get back together and the closure in episode 16 being their musical development. Now episode 16 they are still procrastinating even when the "love" word was used?

exactly i really hope they wrap up the drama well, it had so much potential from the start but towards the end the writers messed up so im hoping for a good last episode

Suckerforhappyendings:

exactly i really hope they wrap up the drama well, it had so much potential from the start but towards the end the writers messed up so im hoping for a good last episode

From 3-8 episode it is one of the best this season... I rewatched those a few times... after that I was multitasking and only watch once each episode without thinking I missed much.

I am a sucker for HE as well :)

caDAVEr:

From 3-8 episode it is one of the best this season... I rewatched those a few times... after that I was multitasking and only watch once each episode without thinking I missed much.

I am a sucker for HE as well :)

right it was filled with chemistry and cuteness but now its just dragging

Does anyone know which song is playing at episode 6, minute 53?  Or at least whose voice is that?
Lyrics of the song seem to be: 'Please don't leave. Please stay with me my love.''

The voice is so familiar but I can't remember who it is.

Sanida:

Does anyone know which song is playing at episode 6, minute 53?  Or at least whose voice is that?
Lyrics of the song seem to be: 'Please don't leave. Please stay with me my love.''

The voice is so familiar but I can't remember who it is.

I went to search it and you are right it sounded so familiar. Weird it is not listed in the OST...

caDAVEr:

I went to search it and you are right it sounded so familiar. Weird it is not listed in the OST...

Exactly! Even Shazam doesn't recognize it. Maybe it will be released after today...

Sanida:

Exactly! Even Shazam doesn't recognize it. Maybe it will be released after today...

Episode 6 should have been listed as OST already... unless you mean the song is not released  on the whole... yeah I searched the lyrics as well...