Okay, so this drama isn't mainly focused on romance but I just wanted to know the opinions of other people regarding this. I personally like the idea of Ik-Jun and Song Hwa together as a couple. What are your thoughts? 

I fell for this drama the moment I saw the video on Instagram about Gyeoul platonic love so I really want wintergarden happen

Based on how the drama has been portraying I think the most likely ones to happen are:

Ikjun x Songhwa

Seokhyung x Min Ha

Also, Jun Wan x Iksun got together so fast I am afraid the writers will end up splitting them apart, especially with how Iksun doesn't wanna get married (which is completely understandable) and she wants to focus on her career (understandable too, you do you girl!)

As for Gyeo Wool x Jungwon... I am not sure, imo Jungwon hasn't really shown any signs of having actual romantic feelings for her, he mostly acts awkward/uncomfortable with her. And tbh as much as I like Jungwon, I think Gyeo Wool deserves someone who actually treats her better as a woman.

I have seen some speculations for Chi Hong x Sun Bin (the NS resident that once covered his shift for him in order to help him rest). I think I would like that, because if Ikjun and Songhwa really were to happen, I hope Chi Hong can get some love too :')

Now, one of my favorites would be Rosa x Jong Su xD They have been friends for so long and now that both of their partners died, I think the comfort they bring to each other is just so cute.

Now I know this totally won't happen but if the speculations about Jungwon possibly being gay and Junwan having to split with Iksun... I think Jungwon x Junwan's chemistry is really nice XD But that's just me and my fantasies.

I dont think this season will end up with  a close ending. But i hope our winter garden couple will end up Together, pleasee...

I am shipping song hwa x chi hong ;that guy should be get the girl rather then ik jun because he was at least clear about her feelings and he knew it was a lost hope still he kept liking her. I know their pairing will never happen because the he can’t beat ik Jun who is a well known actor and if he doesn’t get the best girl the kdramas will lose lot of ratings. So not for the story but for the they are going to pair song hwa and ik Jun. But even if they pair those two ( S x I ) the show runner s shouldn’t pair chi hong with another girl as consolation prize because that’s going to show case the his daring  love for song hwa as something cheap. 

Ikjun deserves songhwa more than anyone . He couldn't confess his feelings previously because of seok hyung. He did it for the sake of friendship. He's so selfless and kind always there for everyone, managing everything on his one . He deserves songhwa more than anyone. I'm so happy that he's finally starting to express his feelings.   IKSONG ALL THE WAY ❤️

Well...  At first I ship Songhwa with Chi Hong, but right now... I AM MORE BY IKSUN SIDEE 

Ive been following the dramas  made by the screenwriter and the director. So from what I have observed in their story lines, It was always consistent with the  "consistencies and  inconsistencies rule".

Let me elaborate further, In the Drama Reply 1988,  I really thought the lead girl would end up with Kim Jung-hwan. Their arc was ideally appealing to the audience and early on the drama,  the audience could infer that there maybe something going on with the 2 of them.  But the guy was so inconsistent. Plus the fact that we rarely see Park Bo Gum character  not until the later episode. But every time  Choi Taek have to address his feelings for Hyeri's character it was always assertive and he was always consistent with it.

Now going back to Hospital Playlist, We all wanted WinterGarden's Ship to sail. But if we based their arc to the writer's patterns then we might end up with a broken heart. Why?  Lets follow the  "consistencies and  inconsistencies rule".

First he is adamant to become a priest, One resident if I remember correctly even said  that whoever likes Professor Ahn will have to compete with God. Who can really compete with God?

and Secondly Professor Ahn may like Dr Winter but he  conflicticted with his feelings for her therefore it manifest on how he treats Dr Jang which can be hot and cold.   He is sometimes nice, mostly indifferent and he is often time jealous.  I see this as his inconsistencies in his feelings.

So my theory is  I say this with a sad heart because I am really rooting for Dr Jang,  that it will take a miracle for them to get together.

Lol I think it's not gonna be same as reply series. I think they will become a couple maybe in next season . And jeong won won't quit being a pediatrician.

I'm so glad WinterGarden got together. I was so anxious by the end of the episode because nothing was happening between them. 

I really hope for Dr Jang and Professor Ahn to get together. She matches more with professor Ahn then anyone else. I am up to episode 11 and I am getting impatient as I really want both of them to get together. They look cute together

#hospitalplaylist      #wintergardencouple       

I almost finish the show and I don't know if this comments were written before the show ended its first season, but I just can't stop shipping Ik-jun and Song-hwa. Chi-dong is really cute and opened about his feelings, but I honestly thing Ik-sun and Song-hwa deserved each other so much! They just have that amazing chemistry that I love to see! I really hope they get a happy ending if not in this season then in the next one