I didn't knock, you prick. Hoo, It made me laugh so hard that my stomach is still hurting. I can't get enough of them. First they pulled each other's hairs out and now this. AAH

The conversation between Rosa and her best friend, the chairman. 

"Tell me, what is your religion?"

"I'll dabble in all of them before I die. Who knows, right?"

"So, you're building religion portfolio?"

Ep 10

Ikjun and songhwa -

EATING WITH YOU

HAVING COFFEE TOGETHER 

THAT'S A TREAT I GIVE MYSELF ❤️

The time Jung Won broke the cigaratte after having conversation with Ik Jun about Gyeo Wool is my favorite moment. And Ik Jun's saying "I want Gyeo Wool to be happy with my friend Jung Won" is my favorite line. 

Also from the yesterday's episode, I have one more. I really really liked Jung Won's mother being happy when she saw her son and Gyeo Wool were talking and smiling. She had hope again about him staying as her son instead of being a priest. She was so happy and so was I, to the point that my eyes were filled with tears. Normally we cry out of sadness for movies but this time it was out of happiness.

Winter garden all the way~

My FAVORITE line still is such a simple one, easy to overlook: Episode 9: "Jun Wan, if you have time, would you please get lost?" I love them being cheeky with each other. 

Also from #9 (25:45 or so), Jeong Won to Ik Jun: "You borrowed 10,000 won, 4 cigarettes, and 1 lighter." //Ik Jun: "Hold on. [singing] 10k won, 4 cigarettes, and 1 lighter. Jessica, only child, Illinois, Chicago. Ahn Jeong Won from school is such a cheapskate." Parasite reference.

Episode 10 (in addition to what was already mentioned, the confession to Song Hwa about what Ik Jun does for himself): 1) The Wangsimi monologue Ik Jun spills out. 2) The car confession to Seok Hyeong with the final bit to it being "don't pretend this didn't happen tomorrow."

Episode 11, 32 mins in, Jun Wan to Ik Sun: "Who said I had a ring or necklace?" followed by giving her an earbud to listen to, the ring looked at later longingly.

Oh, and elders' mafia game... can't deny it is a lasting love there. Rosa and her BFF are so natural if someone told me they DID know each other 60 years I wouldn't even be surprised!

Winter garden of course

Uju to Ik Sun "I just need you, dad. You're my favorite person in the entire universe. ~~ tears ~~ can I trade in my kid and adopt him??? ~~

Ik Sun to Suk Hyung "This stop is Wangsinmi. Wangsinmi station. The doors are on your right ..."

Ik Sun to Jun Wan "You're dating her quite long this time. She must be a catch"

Ik Jun takes the just awakened intern's hand and says "It's time you said good bye to this world. Leave everything you have behind and come with me."

When Ik Jun asks Jung Won to help wash his face and he comes really close and says "You know my showers last 1 hour ..." 

Episode10 S1 when Dr  Do Jae Hak  got the note from the strawberry farmer

"Thank you for not giving up on me

I will remember your kindness for the rest of my life"

I absolutely lost it.....??????

WinterGarden confession
That was the best thing ever