Home→ General Asia→ Doctor Slump→ Show & Movie Discussions→

I just started this drama today and binge watched all 8 episodes. I guessed so many things while watching this, but non of them matched with the actual story. This kind of things never happened before. 🥴🥴🥴

At first I thought Kang Min set up the ML and that doctor helped him to do that. But what happened in the end was totally unexpected.
Then I thought Kang Min is gay and he liked ML in a different way. That's why FL feel uncomfortable when she saw him with him. Then again I thought may be FL had a history with Kang Min, like he tried to sexually hassars her and she had to hide this to survived in workplace. But non of them are ture. I never thought he stole her reaserch. I thought only her Professor was a bastard! 😣😣

But ending of episode 8, what a bummer! Ther relationship didn’t last a single day! Although I had a hence that something like that could happen. Normally main lead get together in the third quarter or last quarter. But here they got together too early. I had a bad feelings about it and it came true. 😒😒😒

I feel so bad for Jeong Woo. He got the scene totally wrong. Now he is thinking FL had a bad relationship with Kang Min. Now he is getting married. That's wht FL got depressed and broke up with him.

I also feel bad for Ha Neul. That friend of her, is good for nothing. He was never there for her except causing trouble... 😒😒

Ahhhh.... Everything is so messed up. 😔😔😔