okay I know rationally trying to apply a logical timeline to kdramas is just silly. But timeline inconsistencies bug me a lot. 

• Dec 2019 - Jun's friend dies
  • sometime after this Jun flunks a test, fights with his Dad and runs away from home. 
  • May 2020 - Ra Ra's wedding
  • June 2020 - Jun's birthday, Ra Ra gets into the accident. 
  • July 2020 - she fails to meet dodosolsollalasol
  • That's the last date we're given before the 6 month time skip, I think. So are we in January 2021? Or around there?
  • Jun only missed the last like 3? months of 12th of grade since Korean schools end in March, why didn't Jun take the 2020 CSAT held in November? He was home by then.
  • Or did Jun miss all of 12th grade? If the other 2 were seniors in July they that means they started 12th grade in April. So Jun would have missed the last 3 months of 11th grade and completed missed starting 12th grade? Therefore Jun's now a year behind and couldn't have taken the 2020 CSAT?

If we're in January 2021, or near there. Jun's Korean age is 20, but his International age is still 18. Legal age goes by International age, so for the people squicked by the minor thing we still have until June of 2021 before we get over that hurdle. 

That also means Jun and Ra Ra are waiting until after November 2021 to date each other. Which I'm assuming means we're in for another time skip in coming episodes. 

Time skip is good, they both needed to part way for a while. What I can't relate is that Jun said to break up with Rara and  Jun really has to date with that new girl?

I was also doing the math for the timeline ? i think its March or April in the present time in the drama. I remember when Rara met with Jun's mom, she said something about autumn. Thats maybe around September or October.  Plus 6 months would be March or April if im not mistaken