Thanks for the links =D

thank u, you are the best

Thank you for going through the trouble.

Hey beautiful!! 

Thank you so much for these (~ ̄³ ̄)~, you're a life-saver!! 

Can you please tell me when do they release the new episodes, like, what time on Friday, and when do you update the direct links here.

Thank you so much!! 

Thanx<3 

❤really appreciate it

You are the best, thank you very muchly...

Dear alias464 (Sam?) - where would we be without you?? High and dry, all round the world. No access to "Don't Say No", miserable and frustrated - that's where we would be. Thank you for your generosity and your breathtakingly speedy efficiency!

Does anyone know why Line stopped working on the web? It's only working on the app now and my screen is tiny. :( I know it works in my country since the app works, but is anyone else having issues with Line on Chrome?

Stimpy:

Does anyone know why Line stopped working on the web? It's only working on the app now and my screen is tiny. :( I know it works in my country since the app works, but is anyone else having issues with Line on Chrome?

okay so in my case when I click on Line Tv's link it says, do you want to leave YouTube and I get two options, one is to go back to YouTube and second is whether I want to go for Line Tv's link. After clicking on second option I'm redirected to the respective Line Tv's link.

Savaging:

okay so in my case when I click on Line Tv's link it says, do you want to leave YouTube and I get two options, one is to go back to YouTube and second is whether I want to go for Line Tv's link. After clicking on second option I'm redirected to the respective Line Tv's link.

I did that and I get a HTTP ERROR 413 . Weird. Maybe it's me? At least I can still watch on my phone.