Kukkii5:

Everyone better watch this a lot now before Line TV shuts down a the end of the year :3

Lol agreed xD

When I opened the links the video isn't showing! Yesterday it worked but today for the new year, it is not. Maybe they have changed the web or smth but please someone help is there any way I can watch it officially? 

Kukkii5:

Everyone better watch this a lot now before Line TV shuts down a the end of the year :3

why is that??? shuts down forever?

Scarletticia2404:

Where can I watch this  now the links are gone?

It's currently airing on WeTV Thailand without subtitles (but there's added scenes) but it will soon air on Gagaoolala.com with english subtitles and including all the additional scenes as well <3 Both require a paid subscription (but from my experience gagaoolala is really worth it there's a ton of good stuff on there).

Since LINE deleted its app and online content in December these links no longer work. Unless anyone has found an alternative source for it.

Kinvara66:

Since LINE deleted its app and online content in December these links no longer work. Unless anyone has found an alternative source for it.

The series is currently airing on WeTV without subtitles but with additional scenes. Soon a subbed version with the same additional scenes will come to Gagaoolala.com. UvU We don't have a release date for there yet so at the moment the only options are illegal ones and WeTV Thailand with no subtitles.

Kukkii5:

The series is currently airing on WeTV without subtitles but with additional scenes. Soon a subbed version with the same additional scenes will come to Gagaoolala.com. UvU We don't have a release date for there yet so at the moment the only options are illegal ones and WeTV Thailand with no subtitles. 

Thank you for the update. I was really sad when Line deleted its online content.

link doesnt work anymore. why.. :'(
can someone send me the new link please?

You can know watch the series on Viki.com  =D