Nurse Eun Tak. You really need to up your game. LOL. I thought him missing the clues in episodes 13 and 14 would shake him up in episode 15, but nope, still nothing.

In fairness, there is something in Eun Tak's past that made him that way. They gave us a clue in the earlier episodes, but it was not enough.

There is something holding Eun Tak back when it comes to getting close with people. He is far too careful. Also, there is fear in there.

Don't get him wrong. The way he acts, it looks like he is giving Ah Reum enough room and space because he seems to be fearing that he would end up overbearing, which, let's be honest here, many doesn't like.

However, it was to the point wherein Eun Tak practically is nowhere anymore. It is like he is too cold.

During that break up. Eun Tak:
1. shocked, probably trying to think where he went wrong
2. he acted the same way, he didn't push himself because he fears it might make whatever relationship they have left (as colleagues at least) worst
3. he is sacrificing what he feels to give her space and room to breath
4. he is probably self-blaming
5. probably even thinking he doesn't deserve her and he is paying some karma

Something in his past made him that way.

He is there. But, it is so hard for him to reach out. To extend his hands. To open up. To cry out. To tell her “I need you”.

Which, unfortunately, is sending the wrong messages to Ah Reum. Ah Reum seems to be getting what Eun Tak is going on, but Eun Tak's actions are sending mix messages, Ah Reum no longer understand what's going on.

The obvious conclusion is, he no longer loves her and was simply being polite about it so she won't get hurt.

Originally, I thought Eun Tak was simply that type of guy. But the hint they dropped about his past changed it, unfortunately, it just was not enough. There is something else there.

Eun Tak is keeping everyone, even his girlfriend, an arms length away.

To protect them from himself?

Or, to protect himself from them?

GAAHH! I want to know what past he is hiding that  made him this way.

He's like a child who wants to ask for help but he can't do it. He wants to open up to Ah Reum but there is fear …

Fear of rejection if they find out the truth about him?

j)#(#*40T*($Y)(Sfj What is it!!!!

LOL