Tell me the best forum game you played. Idk about forum, please gimme some idea about forum game. How to play forum?

My games are the best!

rate the picture/gif above you - best forum game

via:

rate the picture/gif above you - best forum game 

Thank you :)

Lilly:

:D

Lilly:

Games of @Sunset

True 

Lilly:

;)

Yeah alfa's country game rocks 

Minchane:

10 Words you associate with the country mentioned   by AlfatogodeBere

Add and Subtract part 2

Heart! Minchane

Setting apart 10 words you associate... that I really like, I would mention

Insert bottle
Word
Thought of the day

The cookie is inventive but has become a romance...

And I would like people to be proud of their mother tongue numbers, but they do not play it:
Count in your language.

I want to steal your cookie, aeonee, and use your three languages. I arrived late to my seven languages.

Lilly:

The Cookie by ColourMePurple

So sweet of you Lilly. <3 Glad you are liking it. I love seeing everyone's imagination run wild. :D

AlfatogodeQFBere:
The cookie is inventive but has become a romance...

Everyone has their own style. That's part of the fun. I hope you can still join in.

aeonee:
7. Best I kept for the last.  I like cookie by purple,

Right now, cookie is THE MOST FAVOURITE game of mine.

I'm so glad you are enjoying the game. I love the scenarios you create. It's cute and loving and beyond plain thievery. You make me want to be more imaginative as well. And you make me laugh as well so thank you for that.

Although I don't play too many games, I like:

1. Last 10 updates because I get to discover dramas and movies other people are watching

2. Inserts bottle because it's a fun take on word association

3. !! Word !!  because it makes you think about a subject. Everyone provides unique insights into how they view a word. I am just not as expressive as I'd like to be.

AlfatogodeQFBere:
And I would like people to be proud of their mother tongue numbers, but they do not play it:
Count in your language.

This is a good game but I would prefer to count in languages I'm learning if you allow that. A lot of people are becoming polyglots and I'd like to be able to speak multiple languages as well. Since learning languages bridges gaps between people and helps us to understand one another better.