LMAO......literally  @ Mendel.....omg..... 

MAN YOU MADE MY DAY.......me bowing

10. Witch went to Austria,  n begged Mendel to be part of his experiments and was ready to sweep the entire monastery for him, In return to calculate the number of seeds of pea plant of f2 generation, thinking how she can separate and  get back her dear Prince from cockroach (remember she still has got the thing for the prince, so not out of revenge but love she doesn't have any hard feelings for the cockroach)

11. But what a pity! Mendel was a simple priest who rear plants and had no interest in so called animals, after writing his last words on genetics, he had decided to retire peacefully, hence he refused her request, he did not appreciate the fact that a scientist was researching for her loved one and not of her passion for the science.

(Lemme be honest here, we could write a whole bunch of nonsense book and also aim for it to be bestseller )@aenoee

thatoldbooksmell:

11. But what a pity! Mendel was a simple priest who rear plants and had no interest in so called animals, after writing his last words on genetics, he had decided to retire peacefully, hence he refused her request, he did not appreciate the fact that a scientist was researching for her loved one and not of her passion for the science.

(Lemme be honest here, we could write a whole bunch of nonsense book and also aim for it to be bestseller )@aenoee

M all in.  

N guess what? I wud allow you to be the  only author and allow you to keep the entire profit.

12. She lost Mendel but not her HOPE, as she strongly believed in the words said by -

Andy Dufresne, "Remember Red,  HOPE is  one of THE best thing, and best things do not die",

She on her started working on the experiments with more vigour.

13. But, yet again because of her clumsiness, she made another good mistake, she ended up making a chemical smell, which could kill the chimaeras only and not affect other species.

14. While chimera getting killed, she felt  abysmal  as she realised  she was being selfish ( read here selfish = she was thinking only about her own feelings and not respecting prince's feelings , even though she loves/respects him, her behaviour was not reflecting that), SHE HAS ATTAINED NIRVANA, leaving everything behind she started her long journey searching for, 

"WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF MY EXISTENCE??? DOES ANYONE REALLY CARE WHETHER I SURVIVE OR DIE??? DO I  REALLY MATTER TO ANYBODY ( ATLEAST ONE PERSON)????"

Adieu!!!!!

15. On the way to her search for Nirvana, she comes across the same cockroach which she (believed she had) killed, and realised that the cockroach and prince had exchanged soul, which means the cockroach now had the prince soul, so they finally reunited and lived together happily ever after.( Which limited upto 160 days only, cause cockroach and a lifespan of 160 days)

And so that's how the story ends. I am glad to announce the happy ending!

Next, let's have @aenoee start our next story!!!!

1. Once upon a time, there is this ( simple, fun loving, cynosure of all her friends and family members, intelligent, cute) girl was living happy and peaceful life, all of a sudden on one fine day ( or night?) Someone told her that, "she is special to him", which resulted in turning her world upside down, ( remember earlier that, it was calm and quiet like an ocean n that too pacific one)

2. After hearing the confession, the girl's heartbeat accelerated to a velocity of 150beat/min, hence she scientifically concluded that she was in love with the boy.

(Mind you, even though the girl is smart, she is a zero in love life, so she deals with things scientifically. According to google science increase in heartbeat in confession means likeness towards the person. So she can't distinguish between her teenage feelings and romantic feelings.)

I am waiting for other users to participate,  otherwise we both will only end up in writing the story. 

@ book,

I think book, we should continue writing, it seems like this thread got pushed back by many pages..

3. ( u r right abt this though, that there was increase in heart rate indeed)

Even though her experience was zero in love- life, one doesn't need to take the help of Google to tell you that u r in love as its an innate feeling you dont have acquire it ,also as ( all the other signs like, waiting eagerly to c him, all eyes to read his letters desperately were indicating towards only in one direction),

It is  confirmed that she was neck deep in love. 

4. So she decided that no matter what happens, she must never regret anything, hence their serious relation started, but plot twist, after 5 years of relationship, when they were about to get engaged, she realised the boy did not really love her, he just found her identical to his first love who left him, so he dated her to fulfill his regret. (What a scumbag!)

5. ( u r cruel book, why u r snatching her love from her so early, atleast let her be under impression that he had really liked her,  just for a while, just for a day, but no ! U had to do that, the moment I wrote 3rd sentence,  u were waiting only to pounce upon n snatch her love from her..)

Girl was in so much pain, she lost her interest in this worldly things and requested the witch from previous story to allow her to join alongside.