Is there somewhere I can browse animes, like we can browse dramas here on MDL?

MyAnimelist looks somewhat  similar to this site though they are not exactly the same. The names of the two sites (and even their font design) seem so  similar to each other that, I think, they might have a common origin or the same owner.

https://myanimelist.net/

I confirm, MyAnimeList is what you're looking for.

Cool, thanks. I haven't watched many anime, only a few, but they can be quite good.  Gonna see if there's something interesting to watch.

Mainly looking for romcom, in any form, or rom/fantasy.

If you are into romance I would recommend classics like Nana, Nodame Cantabile, Sakamichi no Appollon, The Garden of Words. If you go for the tears and you are able to endure excessive silliness, slapstick humor and awful character designs then you are looking for Clannad. More on the melodramatical fantasy/alternative history side are My Happy Marriage or Violet Evergarden. Of everyday high school romcom and fantasy romance you will find plenty. I could recommend also Josee, the Tiger and the Fish , or the strangely titled Let Me Eat your Pancreas.

If you are into bromance and don't mind historic settings and lengthy rakugo performences I highly recommend Shouwa Genroku Rakogu Shinjuu and there are a lot of girls love, boys love anime as well (Given, Bloom into You etc. just to mention a few).

Of those I mentioned above almost all of them have live adaptations you could find on MDL, so their stories are the same you would find in everyday movies or drama series aimed for the audience of young adults or high school students, they just happened to be adapted as anime. Josee, the Tiger and the Fish for example has both japanese and korean live movies.