69 (६९)नवषष्टि (navaṣaṣṭi)

70 (७०)सप्तति (saptati)

I am thankful for having people who try to make better what I love. And I am sorry about that Purple time, I considered there would be Korean people participating but no. And losing Purple was losing everyone.

Then the game could be something like:

Un elefante se columpiaba sobre la tela de una araña
Como veía que resistía fueron a llamar a otro elefante
Dos elefantes se columpiaban sobre la tela de una araña...

That talks about an elephant that while swaying in a spider web realizes it is strong enough for having another one and goes for it and then two elephants are swaying in the spider web and then three and then you can count up to a zillion.

That is a very famous and repetitive song to learn the numbers in Spanish. In Italian, they have the song

E dopo una due tre quattro cinque sei sette settimane il piccolo naviglio...

Where they learn to count up to seven weeks talking about a little boat which faces difficulties.

And even if in French I do not know a numbers song, there is this song to learn the days

Lundi matin l'empereur sa femme et le petit prince
sont venus chez moi pour me serrer la pance
comme je suis parti, le petit prince a dit
nous reviendrons mardi.  

And the second time they substitute mardi instead of lundi and mercredi instead of mardi and so on so far. Here you have a guy that is pressured to pay the taxes by the Emperor, his wife and even the little prince and he goes to hiding and that is the reason why the little prince threatens to come back next day.

I am sure there must be many interesting songs like this, so, I will start a new game call, Repetitive songs to learn to count or the days or the weeks or whatever repetitive thing you can even invent.

Thanks to all those that try to make this game possible. But it is a failed product.

77 - tujuh puluh tujuh 

79 (७९). नवसप्तति (navasaptati)