I hate being so invested in the drama when it comes to an end so quickly and I can't find anything else to watch that's as good. I love watching a drama I didn't think I'd like and finding out I love it more than most I've seen before.
Ohhh, I know exactly that feeling. It happpened to me with Vampire Prosecutor. But I hate that when I finish such a drama I don`t know what to watch next, because I feel nothing else can compare to it. I love fast paced episodes - like when I look back I wonder: all of this happened in one hour? Wow
I hate when a drama couldn't had a kick@$$ ending, and the ending is just lame -_- I love when I'm watching a drama and some character solve a complicated problem in a super smart way that you just want to kiss him (like in the students court in Sungkyunkwan Scandal) >_<
I hate when character faces problems he has to solve which are piled one after another but they serve only as a filler, they bring nothing to the story line or character developpement. I love when I am totally smitten by an actor, so I have to look all his other dramas/movies up.
I hate when I completely watch all the dramas by the same actor, so theres nothing left to watch by them. I love those hidden identity type of dramas. (ex. iljimae, bridal mask, city hunter)
Ohhh, I love those too.... ehm, ehm.... but I hate when our masked hero piles mistake after mistake that can lead to his identification, oh and also when he changes to his costume in a few seconds - where does he keep his stuff? I love natural progression of relationship, simply sympathy and attraction, even friendship, leading to love.
I hate when a series will have two leads being friends throughout half the show, and without any real transition shown, they're suddenly madly in love. I love when characters run the plot-line instead of the plot-line running the characters.
I hate it when the drama is hard to find where I can watch it ... and if there's one .. there's no eng sub lol!! >.< I love to watch Clear midsummers night ... too bad there's no eng sub in ep15 on viki . :'(
I hate that we are now in winter. I love the K-dramas that end this week.
I hate that its so cold now.
I love the japanese dramas playing throughout the week on tv.
I hate when I have so many dramas to choose from to watch and I dunno what to watch, then go into a drama slump. 
I love rewatching some of my old time fav dramas! They never get old or tiring to watch! ^^ 
I hate rewatching dramas I like & then feeling disenchanted by them

but I love misaeng (no matter how many times I see it)!
but I hate the absence of romance in Misaeng.

I like the new dramas that start soon.
I don't most of the K-dramas that are currently airing and starting soon (don't kill me :P)...although I might watch a few just to kill time

I like the friendships in J-dramas and movies cause they are usually cute!
but I hate Japanese language...
I really like mystery dramas