Rooftop Prince
Iljimae
Defendant 
Kill Me Heal Me 
Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim
Suspicious Partner
It's in your On Hold list but please go watch "Sunny" as soon as possible. It's very heartwarming and I'm pretty much assured that you'll enjoy it! :)
Ugly Alert!!! lovely drama!
Cindrella & 4 knights, k2
Splash Splash LOVE
My Only Love Song 
@joannesmith .. you are really my chingu .. can't believe that there is someone in this planet hated (A Gentleman's Dignity) , i wanted to shoot myself in the face many times , but at that time i was this cute girl who never give up on a drama and drop it :D wish i would go back in time just to drop this drama :D 

out all of your dropped list , i couldn't find a flaw .. cuz almost of what you dropped i gave them law ratings cuz i didn't like them too and few ones i didn't watch them yet .. except for one drama ..

please come back mister .. this drama is amazing , like really , the actress (oh yeon seo) who were portraying the role of the dead (han gi tak) stole the show , she delivered the feelings of (a man inside her loving a woman whom he can never be with) like no other actress in kdrama history could've done , she is brilliant .. just trust me and give it a try .. it has humor, deepness, humanity, sadness, it is really good ..
Valid Love and Soredemo, Ikite Yuku! Either of them are very good! but they are not the most joyful dramas I have ever seen! I still recommend them!