Actually @Hylia has a very clean On-Hold/Dropped list. I'd change nothing.

Goblin

The K2

The Master's Sun

Secret and Kill Me, Heal Me

Cheese in the trap and Secret garden

Flower Boy Next Door

I thought it was slow at first, but in my opinion it got better. 

School 2015 is the only one I see, but it's a guilty pleasure.

The only drama I've completed from your dropped list is Boys Over Flowers and I completely get why you dropped it but it's such a classic and I feel like you just have to watch at least some adaptation of it. Maybe read the original manga if you can't bring yourself to revisit the dramas - that's how I fell in love with this story.

Love in the Moonlight 

You Who Came from the Stars

Honestly there's nothing on her dropped or hold list that I have seen that I haven't dropped.  

@KatelynnBrooks Beautiful Gong Shim! I really enjoyed this drama

@Zyra sorry, but I dropped the same dramas :(

@userbmc

Shopping King Louie or Sungkyunkwan Scandal

I would really like if someone could recommend me to continue one of my on-hold drama according to what drama I liked. Lots of them I either stopped watching because I was busy with university or because I had other drama I was hooked to and just happened to forget about it. Some of them were just too long and dragging (I don't generally like more than 30 episodes long dramas). If you could give me a recommendation looking at my favourite dramas or highest rated ones, I would really appreciate it.

@Halwynth

I'd recommend you give Love in the Moonlight a chance (I saw that you haven't watched any episodes yet). It's a great drama and a good watch. There is a great romance, a nice bromance and some hilarious scenes.  In addition, there are some really handsome actors in this :D ... I saw in your list that you liked Moon Lovers and Sunkyungkwan Scandal and based on that I think that you might like Love in the Moonlight, because it's also a girl disguising (as in SKKS) and I think that it has a similar feel to Moon Lovers although the only thing in common is the historical setting (it is more lighthearted though - not so much drama). 

Archania:

@Halwynth

I'd recommend you give Love in the Moonlight a chance (I saw that you haven't watched any episodes yet). It's a great drama and a good watch. There is a great romance, a nice bromance and some hilarious scenes.  In addition, there are some really handsome actors in this :D ... I saw in your list that you liked Moon Lovers and Sunkyungkwan Scandal and based on that I think that you might like Love in the Moonlight, because it's also a girl disguising (as in SKKS) and I think that it has a similar feel to Moon Lovers although the only thing in common is the historical setting (it is more lighthearted though - not so much drama). 

I did watch a bit of Love in the Moonlight but I couldn't remember up to what episode as it was a long time ago, hence why It says I haven't watched any episodes yet. I'll probably watch it from the start though since I don't remember much from it. I loved Moon Lovers very much, lots of tears. I watched Sunkyungkwan Scandal a long time ago when I was into dramas with female main lead playing as men haha, I liked it too. I like historical dramas as long as they're not dragging too much or where the dramatic scene is too over the top and not nicely done. From what you're telling me I guess I'll give it a second chance! Thank you for the input