That Winter, The Wind Blows
The Master's Sun
The Princess' Man
Two Weeks
Voice
History of the Salaryman
My Girlfriend is a Gumiho
You're All Surrounded
Six Flying Dragons and Bad Guys ... + please do not watch Hwarang it was torture for me ;)
Nirvana in Fire - historical, with political aspect, lengthy and might be slow to some i do recommend it
Boss and me, so cute
Long Love Letter *o*
Monstar

It's really cute, has music in it and is kinda unique^^
@Neylana  Heroine Disqualified
Guys,go watch Chicago Typewriter :) The plot is really interesting and the leads are great :D Totally loving the chemisty,oh and also the ost is beautiful ^^
Bad Guys & Splash Splash LOVE
Angry Mom all the way. It's so unique, funny and sad. It has all emotions! Perfect drama! Also it has Ji Soo in it ;)

Also I remember you! I'm a lover of Seo In Guk. And I "met" Park Bo Gum for the first time in this drama. The chemistry between the couple and the bromance is so good!

Reply 1997. Seo In Guk is in it as well ^^ This drama is so unique and really good. What I liked especially is the strong and sassy female lead. She's not strong physically but has her own mind and is really rebellious. I liked it the most from the Reply series.

Sassy Go Go! Really unique and refreshing high school drama! The chemistry was really good!

(sorry too many recommendations, but I'd start with angry mom!)
Train to Busan! must watch.. it's a roller coaster ride from beginning to the end!
For drama: you should give Dear My Friends a try! it's a masterpiece from Noh Hee Kyung..if you love Slice-of-life genre.
If you want a lighter drama, it's Jealousy Incarnate..it's light and funny. And the second lead game is really strong.
That Winter, the Wind Blows is a great but slightly heavy melodrama though.