no need to watch 7th grade civil Sergent.
Drop Five Fingers you will hate the ending
All clear! I noticed you are currently watching the Liar Game. One of my fave dramas OF ALL TIME
clear. small list :)
scratch that. Dont drop ISWAK/ISWAK:TKA. They kiss again is better but ISWAK is very good towards the end. A lot of silliness though. Also, I heard Shut up flower boy band is good, its on my "plan to watch" list. Contemplate before dropping :)
Drop Prince + Princess 2 off the plan-to-watch list.
@zareba From your dropped list stuff I liked: My name is Kim Sam Soon is a very well done drama, don't drop it unless you are sure it isnt your cup of tea. I guess it might not be, if you dropped it on 8th ep. Don't drop King2Hearts. First few episodes might seem ridiculous, but it grows on you, especially after episode 10. I dropped it the first time after episode 8 or so when I watched it (it was still airing then) and then restarted it a while ago and finished in two days, from start to finish. It is very addictive. King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo, also a very good drama Arang and Magistrate is also a very nice drama. Kind of dream-like and very fantasy-filled. I dropped it when it was airing after episode 4 and then recently also completed it. It was very easy to watch the second time around. I just read recaps until the point where I dropped it and then started from then.
girl_on_fire list: Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy Well you have a lot of drama that I liked on your dropped list but I understand that each person has its tastes