versaillesyoo list: Clear
I would have to say that K2H is amazing but I was so pissed at the middle/end of it that I skipped to the last scene just to see how it would end because I didn't want to watch it anymore so I wouldn't recommend it despite the excellent acting and plot. Also, I'd drop Fashion King since I've heard it's really bad but I haven't seen it myself so who am I to judge, right? Besides you might want to watch it for one of the actors/actresses so I'll shut up. ( .___.)
What's Up Fox? I would say to drop it. That drama drove me crazy and the ending didn't satisfy (Again this was just my own experience) but you do have a lot of good dramas on your plan to watch list. So thats good!
Really? I'm glad you said that because I liked the plot when I read about it but I wasn't sold when I watched it. (Mainly because of how things went down that first night if you know what I mean...) so I will drop it, thanks! Also, still clear.
@versaillesyoo "A Gentleman's Dignity" - drop. I watched one episode and that was enough for me. "Lets eat" - keep! I'm only on ep 3 (i know youre on 5) but its enjoyable so far :) Its definitely different than most dramas.
Vampire Idol.city hunter and Sungkyunkwan Scandal & Who are you 2013.. from your PTW list its up to you to drop it or not!
clear but i don't know any of them
jasg83 wrote: @versaillesyoo

"A Gentleman's Dignity" - drop. I watched one episode and that was enough for me.
"Lets eat" - keep! I'm only on ep 3 (i know youre on 5) but its enjoyable so far :) Its definitely different than most dramas.

Really? I liked "A Gentleman's Dignity" but I guess everyone is different.
girl_on_fire wrote: Really? I liked "A Gentleman's Dignity" but I guess everyone is different.

I like it as well, but I'm not that hooked to it right now which is why I have it on hold.

Next one to post skip me and go for ThisGuy2011, please!
From ThisGuy2011 "Cheongdamdong Alice" Drop It.
@chante Clear... but you might want to watch out for "Panda and Hedgehog" and "Innocent Man" depending on your tastes. Oh, and to whoever looks over my list, just looking over my "Currently Watching" list is enough, since the majority of my "On Hold" list is pretty much doomed to be dropped anyway... ^^"
@animefayinc you have quite of list of on-hold and plan to watch! Most people do not like Big so if you are deperate to drop something, you might choose that. I liked it though. Another one is Take care of the young lady. I completed it but it was one of my least favorite.
how do you manage to watch all those in your list? :S

If you want drop the Musical,Who are you?[2013] what else I know I found 4 on your PTW..
Betty_Boop wrote: how do you manage to watch all those in your list? :S

If you want drop the Musical,Who are you?[2013] what else I know I found 4 on your PTW..

I sort of don't understand the last part of your drop suggestion. Can you elaborate further?
As for watching all those dramas in my list, I don't sleep much. :(

CLEAR for you because I do't know a lot of the dramas/ movies in your list and those that I know are worth your time.