Shambles: you have a very long and interesting list but you can drp Hotaru no Hikari 2 and ShitsureiChocolateir :)
@chibiladychoi
Sunao ni Narenakute: keep it! 
@Nezumi
Cunning Single Lady wasn't really good it was really mediocre
@werwiewowas95 's list : Stand Up: Eventhough it was my bestfriends favorite I haven't enjoyed it I suggest you to drop it
Mikushi: since i cannot suggest something you can drop, you might want to reconsider Quiz Show 2. it was really witty and compelling imo
Chibiladychoi : I don't have anything for you to drop, but I suggest you give another chance to :

- Never Let me Go (unless you don't like sad drama, but still this one got a 10 from me, it's adapted from a really good book too)
- Last Friends & Sunao ni Naretakute ( I remember really liking the relationships dynamics between the characters)
- Taisetsu na Koto wa Subete Kimi ga Oshiete Kureta (the plot is really interesting and keep evolving during the drama. You have good character development, great acting and surprising plot twists)
@Juniko-san: as expected from a Miura Haruma fan. Should i continue with Last Cinderella as well.

You can btw forget the following: akihabara@deep and boku dake no madonna
LOL I might be a bit biased it's true. Though, I'm not a big fan of Last Cinderella TBH, but I should probably give it another try. 
Thanks for the recommendation !
@juniko
well I have not watched Empress Ki yet, But I have heard that this is a really good drama and considering that you've gave it 9.5, why did you drop it?
@plasticineman: on hold- keep Remember! it's a bit melo and it's sad and it's a little slow but it's a great drama!