Not me 

I'm the type to hoard dramas that look good so I always have something to watch 
Not me .

I'm the type who always wakes up before my alarm .
Not me

I'm the type to wait until I have a full day and start a new drama only when I know I can watch it in 1 sitting (a weekend typically).
Me too

Im the type who types fast
Me too.. But handwritten it looks like some childrens colored paper
I'm the type that doesn't speaks to anybody about anything but then at one moment I tell everything off and get crazy
Not me...I'm always talking 

I'm the type that loves to cook but not for just me.  
Me too.i think it's because I have a family if 5 so I'm used to cooking more food 

im the type to get a drama hangover when I finish one I really like. (Katelynn, it's so good! Lol)
Me too!!! I'm currently obsessed with Save Me, and I'm probably gonna be depressed after the finale this weekend. :-(

I'm the type to rarely cry during a drama. 
Me too, I'm more likely to get puss ed that they made me sad.  Or possibly choked up a teeny bit...rare though

I'm the type that has to shower if I get cold or I can't warm up 
not me 
I'm the type who is usually messy but have random urges to clean and organized once in a while. 
Me too

im the type to get excited about upcoming dramas and then forget about them when they air
Omg, me too!

I'm the type to almost always root for second leads even if most people don't like them.
Me too! rip...

I'm the type to rewatch previous episodes when I'm waiting for the new ep to air.
Not me I can't keep up with old dramas, let alone airing ones

I'm the type to fall hard for a sexy voice