The Corrupted Wishing Game

This discussion has been closed.

Granted but you will not be able to drive that car! I wish I knew how to drive
granted but only a cultivator i wish i'm genius
granted but you will cross the line to insanity ,,, they will only feed you cheese in the psychiatric ward I wish I can stay longer in US
granted but you must work like crazy i wish i'm genius but will not cross the line to insanity,,,, LOL
Granted but you will only be a genius in useless knowledge!! I wish I was a better cook
granted but you cant eat anything you make I wish my ankle would stop hurting
Granted but now instead of ankles your wrists are aching. I wish my vacation would last longer...
granted but when you get home there is twice as much work to do I wish i had better control of my addiction to buying books
Granted but you will be doubly addicted to buying dvd's I wish I was an artist
Granted, but the ink on your drawing fades away hours later. I wish I didn't get attached to people so easily
Granted but you will be antisocial and will never be able to interact with people I wish I had a few more days of holiday
Granted, but afterwards you're never allowed to go on holiday again. I wish I could bake a cake.
Granted...you can bake it but it will taste horrible I wish I was a chef
Granted, but your sous-chef become jealous of you popping out of nowhere so he makes sure that everyone who eats what you make ends up with food poisoning, eventually you get fired and have a gazillion people sue-ing (not sure that's spelled right) you. I wish korean dramas would make the second lead win for a change, I'm tired of suffering from second lead syndrom every single time.
Granted but then every single Korean drama will have the second male lead winning which then makes you sick of second lead wins. I wish I had my own personal laptop