The Corrupted Wishing Game

This discussion has been closed.

Granted but you will be hound by paparazzi's every time you went outside of your house I wish I had more time so I can marathon many dramas
Granted but as you get more time there will be less dramas for you to watch! I wish for a new pair of heeled shoes!
granted but the heels are on the tip of the shoe I wish I read Klingon
Granted but now that's all you can read i wish my job paid better
Granted but you will start to hate your job so much that you will stop going to work. I wish I had a new phone
Grant but it will have terrible signal I wish I was fluent in Japanese
Granted but no one else around you can speak Japanese I wish I could stop the clock so I could watch all my dramas
Granted but you wont be able to sing and so you will not be famous I wish I was a kpop idol
Granted but you don't know what powers you possess and how to use them! I Wish I didn't have a headache!
Granted but when they reveal the secret you wont be able to see or hear it! I wish I was a monkey!
granted but you won't have any banana I wish this little kid admit that the phone is mine !
Granted but when you get the phone back it will stop working!! I wish I could go back to sleep!
granted but you will sleep for 100 years and can only be woken up when a frog kisses you i wish the blue would last longer in my hair
Granted but in order for that to happen you will need to paint your face blue as well! I wish I was 10 years old again!!
granted , but you will have evil stepmother who tells you to walk on your nose I wish I have a car