will you sacrifice yourself for someone you dont know , and this ''someone'' is in danger and really need your    help ?

as for me , if i would end up dying there then i dont think so

Yes, moreso if it was a woman or any child.   A person's life is precious, but sometimes you have to look at the value of your own life.  The chance for the other person to live.  The ability to change a person's life, to give them something which may be more important than your own life.  For example, a child may have many years ahead of him/her and grow into someone far greater than I.   For the woman, it is more about human nature and the feeling of when a man is around a woman.  It is something a man feels inside, difficult to describe.  Maybe other male members of the site can describe the feeling better.  Interesting question...

I don't know.. Even tho I want to help them badly, I don't think I'm brave enough to do so :(

Most likely NO. 

At the moment of danger, my "fight or flight" response is usually Flight. I'd probably run and ask for help rather than just me alone going into danger to help.  

For me it depends on the situation - if it's a case in which I will most likely die along with them, I will probably hesitate. But if there is a small chance I'm able to save them while saving myself along with them, then I will take it.

emaureeng:

Fairiela, I suggested trying a new topic. See my last post.

No ;)

Depends on who, if it was a child who has a whole life ahead of them, probably yes. Otherwise, no

Exactly depends on who