10 dramas/movies with ____? #3

This discussion has been closed.

Ideally, it's best to limit yourself to three answers. It is kind of an unspoken rule here, unless the topic is stalled, then it is okay to put additional answers. It would be appreciated if this rule is followed.

10. King is Not Easy

Someone else can pick a topic.

10 dramas/movies where the ML falls for FL or the other way around because of a single happening or a particular gesture. And it is shown in Slomo showing how the ML or FL has fallen in love. 

For example

1. Best Mistake - ML falls for FL when she does a High-five with him. 

2. While You Were Sleeping FL falls for ML as he rescues her from the accident she can't evade - and the slo-mo and BG music are right there to drive the point home, LOL.

3. The Untamed Lan WangJi slo-mo'es his way into Wei WuXian's heart on that path at the entrance to Cloud Recesses, even if it takes WWX the rest of the story (well, the whole novel, actually LOL, because damn drama censors *sigh*) to realize it.

I propose that Gu Family Book actually has two such instances - first for Wol-Ryung and SeoHwa (their meeting in the forest, with her committing suicide in slo-mo and him preventing her from doing it) and then KangChi and YeoWool under that pear tree in the moonlight that is supposed to show their love is doomed (though I don't remember if that second instance is slo-mo too, LOL). So I won't number it in case it doesn't fit the theme after all. 

If BLs are okay...

4. 2gether - The one ML is happily jumping along at a concert and bumps into the other ML, who falls in love with him.

5. someday or one day - I remember he sees her playing basketball and it was the kind of scene that you are describing

6. Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Doko Made mo - The ML comes slowmo running onto the scene when the FL is calling for help, and if that wasn't the part she falls for him, then not long after he pats her on the head and wraps her scarf around her neck. By this point, for sure she is in love.

7. love o2o - cant quite remember if it was in slowmo but ML falls for the FL after seeing her play a computer game, didnt even see her face, pretty sure the scene was highlighted in a way i cant quite remember - let me know if this counts please thank you

8. Goblin - This refers to the second leads if that's okay. In the SML and SFL's past lives, he goes to secretly see his bethrothed and sees her practicing her walking etiquette.

9. True Beauty (this moment, she was starring at his lips, he started liking her)

she on the other hand noticed it when he gave her strawberry juice)

24 hours have passed.

10 dramas/movies that you feel are not really known or talked about as having a BL side couple or secondary lead couple even though it does.

1. My dear loser: edge of 17

2. Triad Princess

3. Dare Yori mo Mama wo Aisu

4. Love O2O. MoZhaTa and K.O are canon in the story (just check what happens when MZT's blankets get wet during the rain LOL), and it's heavily implied even in the drama (which greatly surprised me). 

Ji-N locked this Dec 18, 2021 03:02 am