Guilty or Innocent

This discussion has been closed.

Innocent. I have between 5 and 10 completed dramas (16-24 episodes) on my computer at all times. I could go without internet for over a month and still have drama to watch. If power went out I'd still have enough Korean movies on my tablet not to get bored for the next 5 or so hours. Or I could just connect the HDD to my laptop and watch dramas until the battery died. Watch more series than dramas.
DiaNine wrote: Innocent. I have between 5 and 10 completed dramas (16-24 episodes) on my computer at all times. I could go without internet for over a month and still have drama to watch.

If power went out I'd still have enough Korean movies on my tablet not to get bored for the next 5 or so hours. Or I could just connect the HDD to my laptop and watch dramas until the battery died.

Watch more series than dramas.

Now that is emergency preparedness

I don't get your question but probably not

do you admit to being superficial when choosing biases
innocent. They just happen to be good looking. You have a wallpaper of your bias.
innocent you have a screen saver of your favorite band
innocent You get twitchy and excited when people start talking about your favorite bias.
guilty you always refresh the page once you get started in a game
Innocent.. Do you scream so loud just to get everyone attention?
Innocent. You've made rice in a microwave.
innocent you've cooked rice
guilty you burnt ur rice while trying to cook it..
guilty you spent a night outside and your parents nagged you for a while about it
innocent or rather acquitted since they never knew you spent a night at home when your parents thought you were at a friends house
Guilty lost all ur allowance over a stupid bet..
innocent or not fit to stand trail since i never got an allowance you aren't really happy with your job
guilty you are happy now