“When two people break up, could only one of them be hurting? The one who can say nothing is hurting all alone, and the one who doesn't even know he’s hurting, will feel hurt later. The one who neglected that hurt is in greater pain." - Bubblegum (E01 - Park Ri-Hwan)
“Until I can figure out this confusion, until I know what these feelings are… don’t you dare go far from me.” – Lee Hwon (The Moon that Embraces the Sun)
"Having an illness is not a crime." (Thank You, ep.12)
...if you want to find a pair of shoes that you want to wear a long way, you will have to spend time looking for it and trying it on...
Murphy's law of love Guan Xiao Tong ep 3
"It's the hardest thing in the world to always believe in someone all the time." (Cheer Up!, ep.8)
"If some man tells you that he’s fallen in love with you at first sight, just punch him. It’s just another way of saying that he wants to go to bed with you.” – Joo Won, Secret Garden
"Fundamentally people don't understand other people. That's why they hurt each other." (Second Love, ep.6)
One of my favourite quotes, is from
it's  okay that love.
One of the characters – a psychiatrist named Dong-min Cho – seeks help for emotional trauma after a bitter divorce. When his friend, a surgeon, laughingly points out the irony of a psychiatrist needing therapy, Cho replies, “Would it be OK to laugh at you for getting cancer, even if you’re a surgeon?”
It thought be to understand that nobody is safe.
By the way, This is a great idea. I love quotes too, and some really nice quotes too. Anyway since else posted a non asian quote. Here are
some of my favourites.
Robert Mitchum on why he became an actor " I wanted to be a sex maniac, but I couldn;'t pass the psychical
Groucho Marx to Margaret. I forget which movie "Marry me, and I'll never look at another horse.
The same two again I think. They are married, but she finds out he's already married . She says "That's bigamy
He says "No. it's big of me"
Favourite last line of a movie from some like it hot. Jack Lemmon tells Joe E Brown, that's he's not a woman "Nobody's perfect"

"Datiing is like dancing. If you miss one step all the steps afterwards wil be wrong. We just have to accept life is just like this sometimes"

Murphy's law f love ~ Ji Ja Wei Ep 19
“My wife is a woman who shoots guns. The wife that I love is a gallant woman who walks in front of her husband. That I was Yae-san’s husband is my life’s proudest achievement…. You must not come here again. You are a woman who is living in the new era. You must go.” - Shounosuke Kawasaki (Yae no Sakura)
One of my FAV quotes from the drama – {Never Give Up, Dodo}

"Love is just an interpersonal relationship, yet it consumes almost all of our energy. It's very complicated. 
Sometimes, it's the protection that absolutely won't back down.
Sometimes, it's trust without any reservation.
Sometimes, it's a choice that you stubbornly stick with.
Sometimes, it's quiet perseverance. 
Sometimes, it's loyal to a one-and-only.
Sometimes, it's forgiveness despite everything else.
Sometimes, it's optimistic extreme tolerance. 
Sometimes, it's a pledge of undying love. 
Sometimes, it's the courage to bear with everything. 
Sometimes, it's about completely backing down. 
Sometimes, I only need to look at you.
Sometimes, it's a lust that's hard to free yourself from. 
Sometimes, it's continuous sacrifice. 
Sometimes, it's a resolution despite all difficulties. 
Sometimes, it's the sacrifice that's sincere and moving.
Sometimes, it's the confidence to say no. 
Sometimes, it's about challenges that come one after another. 
Sometimes, it's faith not to turn back.
It's all so simple. So simple that you just have to be 100% honest with yourself, and you'll know who is your soulmate. "
"There's no such thing as always being okay in this world. Everyone just acts like their okay." (Sassy Go Go, ep7)
"Laws are weapons..." (Hokaben - Kitamura Kazuki)
"(...) 99.9% of the women in this world wake up with this hair and this face" - (I Hear Your Voice)
life is full of choices 
how many of those choices would i come to regret....?
(the lover - ep 3)