Ask The Person Below You #2

This discussion has been closed.

i am not a good dancer at all..but that never stops me..what i lack in grace and rhythm i make up in flailing and enthusiasm having said that i think it would be fun to dance some Tectonic with Jang Geun Suk given the choice of anyone from any time or place...who would you want to have dinner with?
X-Men cast What type of movie you would ditch your friend for?
I'm not that person to ditch a friend for a movei :^) Do you ship Chandara? (I hope not, cus I h8 you now) jk
Nopees...Im not one to ship people! I just don't get why people do it! (Not that I have anything against shippers!) Why do you think people ship celebs?
Because they think those celebs look cute together. (I Ship ChanU. Chanyeol & IU) xD do you like kpop or pop.
Yep, I do. IF you liked a certain Kpop group, have you ever been to a fight with a person/group who likes another kpop group?
Nope I haven't. In fact I usually end up liking the other groups too! So yeah no fighting!! What do you think about fan wars?
They're dumb, but then again I start fan wars sometimes on facebook saying my opinion on how I hate Chandara ships. Have you ever cried for one of your bias?
Ummm Nope not physically but mentally I have!! Kris isn't really my bias but I was crying on the inside for him!! Mentioning him is breaking my heart!!! Who is you favourite Korean actress?
my favorite Korean actress?! A lot of them & I don't exactly have one! But I tend to like the actress of what ever drama or movie I am watching. Who is kris and why you need to feel bad about him/her and it break you heart?
Kris is/was a member of a group called Exo. And he has filed a lawsuit against SM Entertainment. So I guess he is no longer in the group as he hasn't been mentioned by any of the group members recently and hasn't been promoting with them! And from what I can see, some of the EXO members have been behaving quite coldly towards him and his decision to leave! Its quite sad! (Sorry im not very good at explaining!) What is your favourite non Asian movie?
[that so sad for someone that left the group he was in for almost he can remember, I wish him a bright future ahead]

Karate Kid, Back to the future & Alien

What was yours favorite non Asian movie that you recently watch?
Clannad. You said movie, but you didn't say anime ;D What is your favorite Kpop group. Like #1 Ultimate.
BAP What are you currently watching or watched?
J/drama Alice Thorn & Howling the movie. How many drama episode you would like to marathon non-stop?