Ask The Person Below You #2

This discussion has been closed.

Well I haven't seen that many but so far it's Skip Beat! 

Who's your fave chinese/ taiwanese actor?
I haven't really watched enough of Tdrama to really say

Have you ever watched a drama where the subs are so awful (i.e out of sync, bad grammar etc)  that you had to stop watching?
No, although I almost have, but my curiosity of how much of it I understood of the language despite the subtitles being iffy won over me dropping every time.

If you could choose a drama and live in their world for a week, which drama would you choose to live in?
Kimi wa Petto :p

I'll be a really good pet living for free in her house lol

Do you watch Korean Variety shows?
If we got married counts then yes sometimes but that's it
What lead guy from a drama would u want as your boyfriend? Or girl whatever u like :)
The first one that popped into my mind was Park Soo Ha from I Hear Your Voice. :D Other ones are Lee Yoon Sung (City Hunter), Yoon Chan Yeong (The Heirs), Park Hoon (Doctor Stranger)... <3

The perfect phone for you is?

One with quick speed, good camera and big screen.

Weirdest dream(s) you have ever seen?
Hmm... Thinking I was awake? I don't tend to remember my dramas so I'm not sure

How long ago was your last hair-cut?
Hmm, well I cut bangs myself like.. two months ago

What is the last thing you have bought?
Halloween candy and wine last friday  lol

Did you do anything fun this halloween?

Yes. I went to clubbing with my friends.

If you could go back in time, what would you change?
Nothing really, maybe spend more time with people who are no longer here.

Would you rather never love or never be loved?
wow both are really sad... you mean love things and people in general or just romantic love kind of thing?
If it's people in general, I'd rather never be loved cause otherwise it'd just mean I am a psychopath...
and if it's a romantic kind of love thing, then I think I'd rather never love anyone, cause I could still settle down with someone who loves me even though I don't love them back. Maybe I won't be the happiest person out there, but at least I won't be alone and I'll have someone to share my life with.

What kind of videos do you like to watch on youtube?
Mostly its lets plays and game related content videos as I'm bit of a gamer. Other stuff is pretty much Jvlog & Kvlogs because I have interest in Asian culture. The rest is the usual music and other vlogs. 

Has anyone ever told you to stop watching asian dramas because they thinks its weird?
No, I kind of think this as my personal hobby. It's not like I talk about it that much.

When was the last time when someone broke your heart?