Guess the title of this drama from the picture.

The game starts difficult (I think), if you make 5 attempts and nobody guesses, I load another image or i give you a little help like for example the nation of the drama.

Start!!

no idea.. I'll just guess from your watchlist lol. Midas? 

Sunset:

no idea.. I'll just guess from your watchlist lol. Midas? 

No, but it would be too easy lol,.

But maybe it's too difficult or this game is not nice, nobody tries.....

however I thought the girl's dress was particular and for those who know, even the writings on the cartel could help at least to understand the country of the dram

looks like an old drama to me based on their fashion (or at least it looks like it was used for a flashback) the bottom half of their face reminds me of Park Bo Young. 

Is it The Light in Your Eyes? Their outfits look similar here 

I thought it was more difficult but you were very good.

I would have continued, with other drama, but it seems to me that this game does not ......

for some reason that drama popped up in my mind even though it wasn't on your watchlist, then I found that picture in Google. This game is good but the forums here just isn't as active as MAL. 

I'd like to post a new picture for the next person to guess: (I made sure it wasn't easily found through reverse image searching) 

Sunset:
for some reason that drama popped up in my mind even though it wasn't on your watchlist, then I found that picture in Google. This game is good but the forums here just isn't as active as MAL. 

I purposely used a drama that it still wasn't in mine watchlist, and i didn't get the picture from the internet but i extracted it from an episode video, i left only the small clue of the dress...... but you were good and I.A. it starts to be advanced, it almost scares me.

Ok, if no one else starts to like this game, in the meantime we play.

Your image is too difficult for now, the only thing that comes to mind is that it could be a drama that has romance 

I try:   The Heirs

p.s. how did you attach the image directly to MDL?

After contemplating for a while it was the fashion style that reminded me of The Light in Your Eyes - I didn't even remember what the FL's dress looked like but it didn't look like most of the modern dramas I watched so that's why I found it. 

Sorry if my picture looks too difficult, I thought the drama was popular because of the main leads and people wanted season 2 of it. No it's not The Heirs, it aired in more recent years. The image is hosted by MDL because I originally posted this on my Feeds back when this drama was airing so that's a big hint ;) 

Sunset:
Sorry if my picture looks too difficult

No, it's okay, if it's too easy, there's no fun

Sunset:
thought the drama was popular because of the main leads and people wanted season 2 of it. No it's not The Heirs, it aired in more recent years.

this is a good clue to narrow down,  even if at the moment nothing comes to mind with the 2 season

Sunset:
The image is hosted by MDL because I originally posted this on my Feeds back when this drama was airing so that's a big hint ;) 

this i don't want to use it would be a bit cheating

it is almost certainly set in modern times, it is not a historical drama, there is a car on the beach.

The K2  ?

Nope, not The K2, although it is an action drama from Netflix. But to be honest I don't think you will guess it since I don't see the drama on your watchlist, unless you completed it but didn't put it there. The drama did show a beach in ep 1 as well (not this scene) 

Sunset:

I'd like to post a new picture for the next person to guess: (I made sure it wasn't easily found through reverse image searching) 

Vagabond?

Sunset:

Nope, not The K2, although it is an action drama from Netflix. But to be honest I don't think you will guess it since I don't see the drama on your watchlist, unless you completed it but didn't put it there. The drama did show a beach in ep 1 as well (not this scene) 

My watchlist is not complete ;)

Crimson:

Vagabond?

You got it! :D

Would you like to post a new picture? 

Sunset:
Would you like to post a new picture? 

You or someone else can post a new picture

since no one is playing.. I shall post a new one: