I think everyone has heard of the game six degrees of separation...Right? The goal is to link any two actors/actresses through no more than six connections, where two actors are connected if they have appeared in a movie, drama together.

Eg. Wantanabe Ken--> Nishikido Ryo

Wantanbe Ken--> Letters from Iwo Jima--> Ninomiya Kazunari--> Ryusei no Kizuna--> Nishikido Ryo.

I linked Wantanbe Ken to Nishikido Ryo in 2 connections.

Rules:
1. Remember connections are made through 6 or less dramas and/movies and please put them in bold.
2. Once You successfully connect 2 actors to each other it is you turn to suggest the next 2 actors to be connected.
3. You can only complete your own suggested actors if no one is able to connect them successfully within 10 turns.(doubtful but u never know)
4. Try to make it interesting and fun, that way we can learn about our favorites and even not so well known Japanese actors and the dramas that they have been in.

いこう!...Ikou!...let's go!

Matsuda Shota and Sawamura Ikki
Matsuda Shota--->Hana yori dango--->Matsumoto Jun--->Gokusen--->Sawamura Ikki

Hayami Mokomichi and Daigo
I think i already had this game put up on MDL maybe hacker deleted it :(
Hayami Mokomichi - Gokusen 2 - Akanishi Jin - Yamashita Tomohisa - Buzzer Beat - Kitagawa Keiko - Daigo

Did it! (somehow)

Koji Seto - Kamenashi Kazuya

Seto Koji - Watashi no Hawaii no Arukikata - Eikura Nana - Mei-chan no Shitsuji - Mizushima Hiro - Gokusen 2 - Kamenashi Kazuya

Nakama Yukie --> Takito Kenichi
Nakama Yukie - Gokusen - Oguri Shun - Azumi - Ueto Aya - Hanzawa Naoki - Takito Kenichi

yosha!!

Yamazaki Kento - Kimura Takuya