Like in a few months (more years :P) I'm trying to watch anime. When I was a way younger, I was a bit interested in those. But when I found dramas I thought that can be thing for me. My first step was cause of the hype which I've seen around me but well, it ended up with me hooked totally. And definitely I like to watch actors, even they're not the best.
i first started on anime until i came across playful kiss which sent me into the world of DRAMAS!! XD so i can see what the appeal is too anime!! at one point i was addicted!! XD
dramas, animes are good but Id rather watch shows more realistically
about the same, since there are times i get bored of one and turn to the other and so on the cycle repeats itself ^^
I started with anime too , but since my friend told me about korean dramas I decided to try them and now in every single minute of my free time I'm watching asian dramas ( except when I'm listening to k-pop :D ) and I don't even watch animes any more...
I prefer dramas over anime. Why? Because while I enjoy anime I enjoy dramas even more. I just...I don't know. Dramas leave me more emotional than animes. And well just all around I enjoy dramas because I find them just...I can't explain it well sorry. XD
chimeracloud wrote: I prefer dramas over anime. Why? Because while I enjoy anime I enjoy dramas even more. I just...I don't know. Dramas leave me more emotional than animes. And well just all around I enjoy dramas because I find them just...I can't explain it well sorry. XD

Same! :) I really don't know why I like dramas more than anime... I just do.
Dramas are wayyy better! Yeah!
I like drama more than anime simply because I enjoy drooling over a real guy more ^^"
I prefer dramas, because actors have usually more expression, there are few exceptions though: Sailor Moon ( does it make me an otaku, if I re-watched it whole when I was 25 years old? ^_^), Yamato nadeshiko shichi henge - anime was so much more hilarious, I'm torn about Kimi ni Todoke - I really liked the actors selection, but the story was richer in anime.
I watch anime but picky with what I watch and dramas take priority because there's more romance shows than romance anime. However I've really enjoyed some anime I've watched like Ano Hana, Death Note, Kaichou wa maid sama, Itazura na Kiss - by far my top favorite has to be Clannad and Clannad After Story....that show has touched like no other show has and that includes drama. That anime will stay with me forever :)
I used to love anime but after watching a few dramas I started to get pretty annoyed by the unmoving people and still images. I'm more into real people acting, so I prefer drama. :P
I prefer dramas over anime!
At MAL they said dramas was too cliche, predictable af. Here I find someone said that drama more her cup of tea

At the end, anime fans more critically in rate anime/drama than drama fans itself. I'm ini anime side