Stairway to Heaven. I like it
Ok so I'm on episode 3 of all the shows i'm watching and i am now changing my favorite to Hungry! and my least favorite to Hayami-san to Yobareru Hi
Only Saikou no Jinsei no Owaikata ~ Ending Planner atm
The Great Queen Seon Duk - I watch it on TV and I TOTALLY love it :D.
Baby-Faced Beauty - I don't like it very much. Actually, I force myself to finish it T^T.
Hayate The Combat Butler - ._." the dubbing is sooo annoying. The characters are annoying too >.<'.
The Princess' Man - I like it so far <3.
Startling By Each Step - TOTALLY loving it <3<3
Sungkyunkwan Scandal - A good drama so far <3. I like the playboy guy :D.
Lately, I have been watching historical dramas. A new obsession, maybe :D.
Right now I'm watching Boys Before Flower. I have started on it before, but I don't remember where I was, so I have started from the beginning.
right now I'm rewatching Who are you, which was my second first K-drama (I'm feeling a bit nostalgic)
Dream High 2 - I actually find myself enjoying it more than the first & surprisingly pleased with Jinwoon's acting o.O Operation Proposal - I just couldn't wait anymore for it to be totally done lol...so far pretty good. Vampire Idol - I watch this without subs since no one seems to have it as a project...I can understand the gist of it though. REALLY RANDOM show imo haha Yankee-kun to Megane-chan - The constant bickering of the two main leads is priceless, fun little thing to watch.
I like Renai NEET, and Risou no Musuko the most.
While waiting for them to be subbed, I'm watching...
Saigo Kara Nibanme no Koi
Bunshin
Hungry
Lucky Seven (though I can't get past ep 3. - not find it interesting so far)
SayItAintSoJoe wrote: Is Renai Neet good?

I'm liking it. However, I had to stop after Episode 3 because there no subs.
Ending Planner the waiting is so boring! but the drama's quite intriguing
I'm watching Hungry! (which is good, but lacking something) and I watched the first couple episodes of Lucky Seven...not so sure I'm going to finish that. After reading through this thread I am going to watch Ending Planner and Skip Beat! to see if either of those are any good. :)
trueturquoise wrote: I'm watching Hungry! (which is good, but lacking something) and I watched the first couple episodes of Lucky Seven...not so sure I'm going to finish that. After reading through this thread I am going to watch Ending Planner and Skip Beat! to see if either of those are any good. :)

me to watching Hungry! and same as you think there is that little somthing missing in it, but still a fun drama to watch... for some reason seem to have a hard time to get myself to watch Lucky 7 or Ending planner... as for Skip beat! its a Thaiwan product not Japanese, but totally worth watching... :)
apylia wrote: me to watching Hungry! and same as you think there is that little somthing missing in it, but still a fun drama to watch... for some reason seem to have a hard time to get myself to watch Lucky 7 or Ending planner... as for Skip beat! its a Thaiwan product not Japanese, but totally worth watching... :)

Oh! I noticed a couple people mentioned it, if I would have thought about it I would have realized it was Taiwanese based on the actors. Haha.