Switch Girl!!  (2011) both seasons
Thanks for your reply @TheMaster100  . But the post require you to vote for dramas that you had enjoyed the least . your least favourites dramas.
The least enjoyable to me are...

Romantic-Comedy:                 Densha Otoko  (2005)            Zettai Kareshi  (2008)         Proposal Daisakusen  (2007)
Comedy Drama:                     Binbo Danshi (2008)               Nobuta Wo Produce  (2005)
Romance Drama:                   Pride  (2004)                          Tatta Hitotsu no Koi  (2006)
Life-Human Drama:                Flowers for Algernon  (2015)    Mother  (2010)                     
Mother is Eliminated with 4 Votes , Mei-chan no Shitsuji , Switch Girl!! , Proposal Daisakusen are eliminated with 3 Votes

From here on each japanese drama with three votes against it will be eliminated from the list.

My understanding is that I will vote for the drama I that I think is not enjoyable...

that goes to Yankee-kun to Megane-chan under Comedy category

ps: these lists are .. woow
@chibiladychoi  Thanks for voting and your feedback is appreciated :)
Classic Romance of 90s: Kono yo no Hate / Long Vacation
Romance Drama: Ai Nante Irane Yo, Natsu / Long Love Letter / Kou Kou Kyoushi 2003 / Sunao ni Narenakute
Life-Human Drama: Beach Boys

Jdrama fans out there please down vote any Jdrama you don't like compared to others of the same category.