Hello! I'm trying to find dramas with mental health and was hoping to get some help from you all. So what are some dramas/movies that have mental health representation, whether it's in a positive or negative light. It could be something like, a character sees a therapist (ex: Legend of the Blue Sea, Weightlifting Fairy), or it could be the mental health aspect drives the story (ex: It's Okay, That's Love). You could even have a character be a psychology student (ex: Age of Youth). Please feel free to include dramas from different countries. If you could even reference a specific episode that'd be awesome, but not necessary.
Dramas I already have: 
Naked Fireman
Age of Youth
White Christmas (which talks about mental health)
It's Okay, That's Love
Kill Me, Heal Me
Legend of the Blue Sea
Lucky Romance
Old Boy
Shoot My Heart
The Handmaiden
Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
Hyde, Jekyll and Me
Goblin
Dear My Friends
Heart to Heart (mental health is the main plot of the story)
Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim (mentions of female lead's mental heath) 
Flower Boy Next Door (female lead stays hidden in her house because of an emotionally scarring experience in her youth and overcomes it)
Bad Guys (one of the main characters is a psychopath)
I Remember You (psychopath storyline) 
Dr. Frost
Oh My Venus
The Girl who See Scents

I'll add more later....
Beautiful Mind 
Introverted Boss (CA)
A character sees a therapist in Coffee Prince, resulting in something fairly horrible that apparently was supposed to be funny...also definitely not mental illness, per se, but a therapist was involved
A Man's Story, one of the main characters is institutionalized
Tomorrow's Cantabile, phobia and hypnotherapy involved
Solomon's Perjury brings up some mental illness issues for at least three different characters, and there is a therapy session at the end
All of my suggestions are KDramas because it's what I have watched the most. Sorry!

On your Completed List you have:
  1. In My Love from Another Star, the female lead goes to see a psychiatrist a few times, starting in Episode 10.
  2. The K2, where the female lead sees mental health counselors both as a child and an adult due to a childhood trauma.
There's also:
  1. Introverted Boss is about a man with a mental health disorder that he speaks to a therapist about starting in the first episode.
  2. Soul is a drama which deals with psychological profilers and the effect of those with mental illnesses on society.

Madame Antoine - the male lead is a psychologist and it's based around a psychological study but its pretty infuriating at points so idk if I'd recommend it
Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim - the female lead deals with some pretty serious PTSD surrounding an accident from her past
Sassy Go Go - one of the students deals with some very serious abuse/self-harm/suicidal thoughts and there's also a student who has a phobia of touching people/being touched
beautiful mind
flower boy next door
healer(the main female lead has a slight problem)
This is all really helpful! Thank you so much. 
Evil Minds 1 and 2 (Chinese) - PTSD, memory repression
The Good Doctor (Korean) - autistic doctor with issues
Secret Garden (Korean) - PTSD, memory repression, psychiatrist visits
Ode To Joy (Chinese) - psychological disorder of FL with possible PTSD, possible narcissistic disorder of ML
Love Me If You Dare (Chinese) - High IQ with low EQ of ML with PTSD, psychopaths. 

The 2016 Chinese drama "To Be a Better Man".
The male lead character is borderline suicidal because of the traumas of his past. He also has a sensory disability due to his psychological issues. He also visits a therapist towards the middle of the drama.
Also, a female character in the drama has abandonment issues as well and is evaluated by a therapist.