Nodame Cantabile Last Cinderella Jang Ok JUng
Last Cinderella and i hear your voice
All Davichi discography
shingeki no kyojin 10 galileo 7 and 8 in chinese subs because the english subs are taking too long. will also be switching over to chinese subs for sennyu tantei. 2 weeks behind if i can find chi sub for kamo kyoto i would switch too, that is like 1.5mths behind now. mina esper dayo too, the cheena eng subber previously threw a hissy fit about something and decided to not share her subs. immature. the only group doing good work in english is last cinderella otherwise, english drama subbers generally do a terrible job. chinese subbers generally release subs w/ japanese subs alongside 24hrs after the drama is released. whereas english drama subbers are generally very haughty and unprofessional. talk about different cultures lol.
Kamo Kyoto E Iku 5-9 Chinese Subs. English subbers are exactly 5 episodes behind from a total 9. Disgraceful. lol. Thank you Heiwa Fansubs for being the only decent English fansubbers this season for Jdorama. peace.
1. Can You Hear My Heart 2. Padam Padam 3. White Christmas 4. Flower Boy Next Door And my hard disk memory space continues to diminish...
Jejoongwon all eps :)
Giuseppe Ottaviani - Magenta (Artist Album)
Curretnly downloading: Special Affairs Team TEN 1 and 2 The Snow Queen The world that they live in Friend, Our Legend (I think my Hyun Bin obsession is visible :D )
Boku no Aruku Michi

Do I win the game yet?
Galileo 2 ep 9, 10, 11