The Return of Superman ep. 8 2 Days and 1 Night Season 3 ep. 4
1N2D S3 - Before Sunset Race! Part 2 We Got Married Episode 204
Running Man Ep. 180 Hello Counselor - Lee Sunjin, Han Young, Han Hyejin & Lee Hyuni!
Running Man Ep. 180 Kpop Star S3 Ep. 8
Genius 2 - Rule Breaker ep. 6
The Genius 2 ep. 6 f@*k (sorry for my language) to all celebrity players especially to Yooyoung and Jiwon. Even the k-netizens agree with me. Hope Yohwan and Jinho make it to finals.
Happy Together - Sung Si Kyung, Haha, Jung Joon Young & more!

ravenchaser wrote: The Genius 2 ep. 6 f@*k (sorry for my language) to all celebrity players especially to Yooyoung and Jiwon. Even the k-netizens agree with me. Hope Yohwan and Jinho make it to finals.

High 5! They have nothing to be proud of. It was a very hollow and an embarrassing win. I was so disappointed. I hope Yohwan gets his act together and work together with Jinho and kick their butts in the next episode but looking back at Yohwan's history I don't trust him. I would love it if Jinho won again and to be honest no one deserves it more than him. He is a true Genius..the only one who uses his brains to actually play the game. Rest are all manipulators and schemers. Aishhh jjinja I was fuming at the end of ep 6. It was by far the most disappointing episode.
Genius 2 - Rule Breaker ep. 6 & I echo both kamz & ravenchasers sentiments boo hiss to Sang Min/Ji Won & co. I am Team Jin Ho all the way :D Cool Kiz - Xmas charity match
2 days & 1 night season 3 ep 1
The Human Condition: 1-year Anniversary Special Analog Trip
Appa Eodiga? Episode 54
Running Man Episode 98 We Got Married Episode 204