Hi guys, I'm new to watching anime shows so I need a good recommendation for me!

I need an anime that

• Is available on Netflix
  • runs anywhere between 15-30 mins per episode 
  • And obviously, entertaining!

If there's any you can think of, please let me know!!

it depends where you live, because countries have different anime on netflix. and a quick tip, you shouldn't stick with anime netflix shows. there are better ones out there and you can watch it on sites like "4anime" (this one has no ads) or "gogoanime" 

for ACTION i recommend:

• Demon Slayer
  • Hunter X Hunter
  • Attack On Titan
  • Mob Psycho
  • Owari No Seraph
  • Boku No Hero Academia
  • Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
  • Parasyte
  • Banana Fish (actually i dont think you should watch this to start off, it has heavy themes btw like rape and drugs)

for ROMANCE i reccomend:

• Kimi Ni Todoke
  • Kaichou Wa Maid Sama
  • Clannad & Clannad After Story (it's a bit slow at the start but it definitely gets better)
  • Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai (dont be fooled by the title, it's emotional in a way and has great lessons, cute romance too)
  • Say I Love You 
  • My Little Monster
  • Tada Never Falls In Love
  • Toradora
  • Orange 

Other Anime:

• The Promised Neverland 
  • Mahouka 
  • ReLIFE
  • Japan Sinks 2020
  • Kami No Tou

Tokyo Ghoul

Parasyte

The Promised Neverland  

Kaichou Wa Maid Sama 

My Little Monster

Fullmetal alchemist brotherhood

Code geass

Fullmetal panic fumoffu

Hunter x Hunter

Gintama (but many many episodes...)

The series I’ll recommend to anyone who’ll listen is Haibane-Renmei… But I can’t find it on streaming anywhere now. It might be on the iTunes Store and Apple TV app in some countries. Where it isn’t, I think you’d have to buy it on DVD (which I did for it in the 2000s, when that was the norm).

Some one can see online, unfortunately not on Netflix, but on services which have applications for many systems and in most cases can be watched for free with ads, are:

Also, a shout out to Japanese Animated Film Classics, a site created as part of the official 100th anniversary of Japanese animated films, on which early films can be seen in the best video transfers available for free (actually free, without ads), with English subtitles, and with explanatory notes in English.

It depends on what genre you like (action, romantic, comedy,scifi, fantasy...)?

K-ON - cute girls doing cute things and nice music (comedy)

Konosuba - very funny fantasy (parody)

Sword Art Online - MMORPG rom com drama

SteinsGate - scifi romcom with time travel

Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu - this is very funny rom com (highly recomended)

Tensei shitara slime datta ken - reincarnated into another world genre

ToraDora - legendary rom com drama

Yagate kimi ni naru - if you like girl love.

There are many very good animes, so specific a bit what genre you like.

My housemate really likes the animated stuff from Studio Ghibli. It isn't anime, apparently more realistic but might be something you want to try.