Hello,

I am looking for a drama. I prefer Korean dramas over other countries dramas but I am not closed to those.

I would like a kind of makjang but not too long in which the female lead lies, hides things from male lead . For instance her identity, ot take over the identity from someone else. Or she manipulates the male lead. When he discovers it he feels really hurt. 

The last drama like that I loved was Lies of lies.

I am looking forward to you recommendations because while waiting for new eps of Lies of lies I am in a slump :)

• Bride of the century
  • Mask
  •  Hateful but once again 

PS. Also loving Lie after Lie. It is sooo good. 

Thank you. Mask I have watched it and it is exactly the kind of drama I am looking for. Except for the chemistry that was lacking in my opinion. But it was addicting.

Yes, lie after lie is excellent . I am totally hooked.

Is the romance in hatefuk but once again good ?

Azalae:

Thank you. Mask I have watched it and it is exactly the kind of drama I am looking for. Except for the chemistry that was lacking in my opinion. But it was addicting.

Yes, lie after lie is excellent . I am totally hooked.

Is the romance in hatefuk but once again good ?

I liked the plot and tense situation between the leads, though i guess the chemistry was off. Definitely the makjang plot you are looking for. 

Same with Miss Ripley with its own kind of makjang. Again the chemistry is off. But the plot is interesting. 

All 4 dramas i liked due to the plot. 

Czakhareina:

I liked the plot and tense situation between the leads, though i guess the chemistry was off. Definitely the makjang plot you are looking for. 

Same with Miss Ripley with its own kind of makjang. Again the chemistry is off. But the plot is interesting. 

All 4 dramas i liked due to the plot. 

Thank you for your recommandations I will try those!

Love struck in the city 

Crazydramafan101:

Love struck in the city 

Oh! Thank you! Never heard of it. The rating are not so high. But I will still try it ;)