They're two names that pops up into my mind.. Lee Min Ho. God, I really don't understand this phenomena!! Like many of you said, he's not a great actor, always having the same facial expression and... For god sake he's NOT handsome !!! I can barely stand his face! Did you see THAT NOSE !!! Park Shin Hye. I never liked nor disliked her at the beginning because I thought that the thing I didn't like was part of the role she played. But along all her dramas, she's still the same!! Oh! And the thing that really pisses me of with her is the way she talk, pursing her's lips and with this childish voice and behavior. Raaaaaah Thanks all of you, I thought I was the only one thinking that about this two.. And I let you imagine my agony for watching The Heirs.... *it's just for general knowledge..*it's just for general knowledge..*
Park Shin Hye! Oh my gawd she's the worst kisser.
Park Shin Hye - I can't stand her acting and I think she is the worst kisser that I've ever seen in my life (*goosepumbs). But it's very sad that she is always acting in interesting dramas that I just want to watch -_-
Park Yoo Chun - I can't really say why I dislike him, but it's something about his way of acting that is somehow annoying. I've seen him in 2 dramas so far, but I can't seem to bear to see him in another one. (He's also plying in dramas I want to watch. Do you see my misery?)
Cha Seung Won - Actually I don't really dislike him, but after I've seen him in "The Greatest Love" I can't even bother look at him anymore, although I didn't dislike him in this drama or anything. I wonder what happened, hmm ..
Moon Geun Young - I have only seen her in a few episodes of one drama, but I dislike her so much. I don't know why, but I don't think that I'll ever wach a drama where she'S part of the cast. Ugh
Lee Seung Gi X_X ugh I'll probably get a lot of hate for saying this but I think he's overrated.....there are so many other better actors out there and yet this guy is in the top 5 actors in almost everyones list X_X I really don't get it. He's not BAD, but he's definitely not as amazing and omg flawless as everyone says :s or at least not in my opinion.
Moon Geun Young Park Shin Hye Lee Min Ho Jang Geun Suk Suzy
Lee Min Ho - Really doesn't do anything for me acting wise. I thought he wasn't bad in Personal Taste but just like everyone else said, he tends to play the same type of character. I really want to see him take on a role that would be completely out of his comfort zone to see what he can bring to the table.
Lee Min Ho
Lee Jong Suk 
Park Bo Gum
Park Shin Hye
Jang Geun Suk 
lee seung gi, gong yoo, lee min ho
Park Shin Hye
song hye kyo
Park Shin Hye
Lee Min Ho
Song Joong-ki
Song Hye-kyo
Lee Min Ho-well I don't know I like him at first but then it was gone and don't want to watch drama
Ha Ji Won
Lee Bo Young
Hyun Bin
Lee Min Ho

Song Jong Ki

Park Bo Gum

Lee Seung Gi
Gong Hyo Jin - I thought she was the most irritating character in It's Okay, That's Love

Jeon Ji Hyun - I find her acting to be really boring, and she's not even that pretty

Kim Go Eun - Needs to go back to acting school and learn how to act older than 10 years old