Do you have any actors you dislike that everybody seem to love?
Then share! It would be fun if you said why you don't like them too.
Oguri Shun. While lately I have found him ok in a couple of things, for the most part I just find him blah. Ha Ji Won. I think she over acts and do not get why everyone loves her. Hyun Bin. I don't think he's anything special, nor do I think he's particularily hot. Lee Jong Suk. He's just another flowerboy.
Lee Min Ho - He plays the same role type over and over (Bad Boy with a Heart of Gold) It's not a bad role to play but it's like he is constantly playing this role and doesn't know how to diverse himself Can't he play a really nice guy role
wrote: Ha Ji Won. I think she over acts and do not get why everyone loves her.

i agree with this
CherryBunny wrote: Oguri Shun. While lately I have found him ok in a couple of things, for the most part I just find him blah.

Ha Ji Won. I think she over acts and do not get why everyone loves her.

Hyun Bin. I don't think he's anything special, nor do I think he's particularily hot.

Lee Jong Suk. He's just another flowerboy.

While I like Oguri Shun & Hyun Bin I am nevertheless in total agreement with everything you say here, esp when it comes to HJW & LJS. In fact I opened the thread thinking I'd mention these two, but no need for that since you beat me to the punch! :)
Lee Bo Young I acknowledge that she's not a totally horrible actress, but she's hardly as great as people say she is. I've seen her in movies & a number of dramas and she never embodies a role with any great depth. She's always so aloof & stiff in her interpretations that I can never really sit back and enjoy her work.
Lee Min Ho Jang Geun Suk I really think both of them are nothing special. They are just overrated.
Plural wrote: Lee Min Ho
Jang Geun Suk

I really think both of them are nothing special. They are just overrated.

I am with you on this one!

Others for me are:
Yamapi - the guy is an eyecandy but I didn't succed watching only 3 of his works...the others I just dropped.
Lee Seungi Gi - I admit that he is a great actor but something about him kind of pisses me of for some time now...and I'm not really as crazy for him as many people around here are:)
Mine is Rain. I don't actually think he is a really bad actor and he's super cute but I have seen 3 of his dramas and didn't like any of them. They all had great reviews and I think in some cases it's just a Rain bias.Like, he can do no wrong because he is Rain and he's cute and a star so nobody will say any drama he does is bad..lol!! So he's not bad just overrated to me. I loved him in I'm a cyborg but it's ok and that's about it.
I have plenty ;) already mentioned, that I agree with: Oguri Shun: I don't strongly dislike him. It's just that so many people are crazy about him, but he always made me feel indifferent. Yamapi: he's cute, but the only drama I managed to complete of his, Buzzer Beat, bored me to tears. Lee Sung Gi: in My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, I thought Shin Min Ah was perhaps the best female charcater I had ever seen in a drama. Of course, I guess that next to that, the male lead could only fall short. That's the only drama I watched exclusively for the actress, with no interest whatsoever for the main actor. Not a very good sign. Lee Min Ho: this is a hard one, because for me it all started with Lee Min Ho, since my first korean drama was City Hunter. I still love it, but he's been getting on my nerves ever since Faith and Heirs. the ones I add: Kim Ha Neul: I just don't like the kind of roles she plays. Gong Hyo Jin: I liked Master's Sun, but her attitude generally irritates me - there's something kind of "lazy" about her that really distracts me. I couldn't really bond with her character. Yoo In Na: I strongly dislike her. Her cutesy whiny act annoyed me in the three dramas I saw her in. That's quite a lot I guess :/
I think that would be Park Shin Hye for me. I think her acting is really stiff. I just feel like she doesn't really give much into her acting. And in my opinion, her kissing scenes are not good at all. She always seem to have the same expression on her face, no matter what situation. And also, her crying scenes: we do have so many great actors out there, who doesn't care about how they look when they're crying, because they want it to seem as real as possible, but I just feel like Park Shin Hye is one of those who just wants to cry pretty and silently. I don't know, I just don't like her acting that much.
Woo Bin. Plays the same role over and over again. High school bully who turns out to be a good kid in the end.
Oguri Shun, because I don't like his face.
Gong Hyo Jin: She irritates the life out of me, after trying few of her dramas, i realised I can't stand her face.
Mizushima Hiro: He downright overacts, sometimes it suits the character, sometimes it doesn't and disaster happens.
Park Shin Hye: Girl can act little, she can do right as a female lead's best friend but nothing more.
Song Seung Hoon: Man's face is as solid as a rock.
and sadly, TOP: Boy has talent but not as much as I thought :(